The Dawning of a New Day! The Year 2023

 Given to me by the Lord on New Year's Eve December 31, 2022...


Here is a beautiful song to start the new year 

Prophesy Your Promise (Lyrics) ~ Bryan & Katie Torwalt https://youtu.be/8hH-pTgndOs


The Dawning of a New Day! 
The Year 2023

New Beginnings - In the beginning, was the Word. In 2023 My child you will continue to grow closer to Me and you will have a greater understanding of My word. My word is sharper than any 2-edged sword dividing soul and spirit. In 2022 you learned the importance of speaking My words and you learned the authority that you have been given to use My word. In 2023 you will have a greater understanding of how to use the fruit of your lips to not only form but create the life that you always desired as you use My word and speak newness of life for yourself, your family your city, your state, your Country and finally all the way to the uttermost parts of the world. 

Genesis 1 

New Light - My child although many know that I am the light of the world, too few still recognize that I have said that you are the light of the world. I need you to remember as you step into 2023 that YOU are the light of the world. My light shines within you and you will never walk in darkness because I will never leave you or forsake you. Be the salt and light that I need you to be in the days ahead for your world needs that light now more than ever before.

Matthew 5:14 “You are the light of the world. 

New Ideas - My child in this new year of 2023 I will give you wisdom and help you to create the new life that you have always wanted. In fact, it is through you that I will bring forth My new world. You have lived far below the plans that I have for your life because you fell into trusting and relying on what man said you could have or would give you, but I the Lord this day will bring newness even to your thought life. I have given you the mind of Christ and the tongue of the learned. You will prosper greatly in the days and years ahead as I give you new and wonderful ideas and witty inventions.  

Proverbs 8:12 I wisdom dwell with prudence and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

New Relationships - My child as you step out of the old and into the new year of 2023, I want you to forgive, forget and restore. Relationships are built on Love so do as I do and love unconditionally. Love the unlovely and always remember that it is easy to love those who love you, but I have called you to model My heart. Do not allow bitterness into your heart toward your brothers or sisters in Christ. Don't allow the enemy a foothold in your relationships for unforgiveness is a slow poison that kills you and not the one who hurt you. Release all offenses because this is a new hour and a new day, but you must make a choice to make all things new. Step into freedom and deliverance not allowing disappointments that you have experienced to define who you are in this new day that is dawning. For isn't it true that you My child have at times disappointed others and even yourself? Isn't it true that you at times have had to ask others to forgive you? Again, My child, I say forgive, forget and restore those who have hurt you in the spirit of meekness. 

Philippians 2:5 In your relationships with one another have the same mindset as Christ Jesus

New Hope - Sing praises to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! For in My great mercy, I have already given you a new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of My Son from the dead. Continue to see through the eyes of hope My child because nothing is lost. This is the darkness before the dawning of a new day. The prophecies I have given should give you much hope My child. So, hold on because I Am coming to resurrect this Nation and though it seems like I tarry, wait for it because My promises will surely come.


Psalm 31:24 Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord.


New Ministry - My child the gifts and callings that I have put upon you are without repentance, and I am speaking to you even now and asking you to hear My call. Do not look to your past or to perceived failures, but only look to Me. For is it not true that Peter denied Me 3 times and yet he was one of the first I called by name after My resurrection. I, His Apostle did not beat him down or curse him for what he had done. No, I understood and restored him into My fellowship and even into his calling. I showed Peter that even in falling I had a call on his life, and I still expected him to carry it out. I knew that he loved me, but I still asked him if he would feed My sheep. He went from denying he even knew Me to preaching to a multitude in less than a month's time. Do not even consider the false doctrines of man who call for your perfection, yet do not walk in perfection themselves. No, My child, I ask you to remember that even before I formed you in the belly, I already knew you and called you to be a prophet to the nations. Preach, teach and prophecy My child because you are in this new year being called back into the ministry.

Colossians 4:17 “See to it that you complete the ministry you have received in the Lord.”

New Life - My child these last few years have been difficult for you, and I have been with you every step of the way. I have heard your cry and I know that you look at your life and feel like Ezekiel in the valley of dry bones, but I have taught you My child to do as I told Ezekiel. “Prophesy to the bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! I promise you this day My child and as you walk through the year of 2023 you will see new life and call forth miraculous things. Prophesy over your family, your health, your finances, and your nation because everything that is your life may seem almost dead, but I know that you will use the authority I have given you in the name of Jesus to raise anything and everything that appears dead in your life or the lives of those around you up to a new life again. The dead dry bones will live again.

Romans 6:4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

New Joy - My child I have said that I will rescue you and I fully intend to do so this year. You will experience freedom and rest like never before. You will return with singing, everlasting joy will overtake you, and sorrow and sighing will flee. Celebrate even before you see the promise for I have said that you are to walk by faith, not by sight. Choose Joy My child and you will see the fulfillment of My promises along with the fruit of the spirit, which are love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness and last but never least My faithfulness.

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

New Glory - My child I am coming to reward every person according to what they have done. Yes, My glory will be seen upon all the earth and it will be seen upon you. In fact, My glory will even be felt upon the earth. For in days past what you have experienced has truly seemed horrible, but truly My child it was but a light affliction. It was for a moment, yet it worked a far more exceeding eternal weight of glory. The things that are seen are temporal, but My glory will fall upon this earth and you and your household will be witnesses of the greatest glory ever released in this world by Me.

John 11:40 Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”

New Direction - My child I the Lord am telling you that as you step into this new year you must harken unto My word and unto My voice. For if you do not you may not hear when I say to you, go here or don't go there. Seek Me for direction daily. This new year will differ in multiple ways from the past. For I have said that the steps of a good man/woman are ordered of Me, but I cannot lead you if you will not hear Me or will not follow. Wait upon Me in the days ahead because I am even now speaking and giving new direction. Remember My child that My ways are not your ways, and My thoughts are not your thoughts. When you can see no way forward, I am always here to make a way where there seems to be none. If doors close, I will open another. I will never leave you without making the crooked places straight.

1 Corinthians 11:34b And when I come, I will give further directions.

New Gifts - My child you have done well in using the gifts that I have given to you, but I remind you again that I am doing a new thing. You will not be able to move forward unless you let go of the things of the past. My new wine will not be poured into old wineskins as My word teaches you that the old wineskin would break. No, I will pour the new wine into those who are willing to become new wineskins. I will distribute new gifts to those who will work together in the giftings that I give out to equip the saints. My new church will not be led by one, but by many who minister to the entire body, soul, and spirit. Pray, preach, teach, prophesy, and cast out demons as I have told you to do. Make way for the new gifts My child. Make way for the NEW.

1 Corinthians 12

New Anointings - My child I will bring a fresh anointing upon you because I have chosen you to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord. Although up to now it has eluded you. Yes, it has been invisible in your site there is coming a day, and not too far off where you will actually feel as though the anointing oil that was poured upon David is now flowing down on your head and over your shoulders all the way to your feet. Things that in the past were not recognizable and were only known by faith, will pivot and you will see, hear, feel and experience them in a brand-new way. Get ready My child for I am anointing you a fresh and a new.
 
1 John 2:27 NIV As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.

New Health - My child I am the Great Physician, and I want nothing more than to restore health to you and make you whole. For I your Father have heard your cries and I have put your tears in a jar to repay those who have hurt or brought harm to you. Look not to the Physicians of this world but look to Me for many have turned against you. Look not to the medications of this world, but again I say look to Me, for many evils have been put into the medications that are being given to My children and I want to change that. There is much in your world right now that I must transform, but My child I am doing it even now in the unseen realm so turn your heart toward Me in the days ahead because I am working on your behalf. Speak the word only and surely you will begin to feel and see the manifestation of healing that I have already sent from My throne. So many things have plagued you for years now, but I already sent My word to heal you. I am your great Physician and when you use My word to speak to the darkness of this world My word does not come back void. Yes, I am restoring your health and I am healing you says the Lord.

Jeremiah 30:17a But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the Lord


New Wealth - My child it is I who give you the power to get wealth, yet at the same time I have said in My word that the wealth of the wicked is laid up for the righteous. Because of the blood of My dear Son, I already see you righteous. Therefore, this is the year that you will step into great wealth. No longer remember the things of old because I truly am doing a NEW thing. Have I not said that I own the cattle on a thousand hills? Must I remind you that the silver and the gold are mine?  There is only one thing that can stop My blessings from coming upon you and your family this year My child. That one thing is unbelief. Renew your mind to My promises. Speak My promises. Believe My promises and believe that I am a rewarder of those who diligently seek Me, and you will experience a new year and a new wealth far above all you could even ask or think.

Psalm 112:3 Wealth and riches are in their houses, and their righteousness endures forever.

New Favor - My child this is a new year of favor for you and your household. You ask why I would bestow upon you such favor and I the Lord say it is simply because I am yours and you are mine. Like Mary, you have found great favor in My sight, and in the year ahead you will experience an even greater favor than you have experienced thus far. You are My beloved child in whom I am well pleased, and I will withhold no good thing from you because you love Me.

Psalm 84:11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. 

Happy New Year - My child this is a year like no other. It is your year of Jubilee. Yes, I the Lord will restore the YEARS that have been lost to sickness and disease. The years that your houses, lands, and finances were stolen and eaten up by evil people who stored it up for themselves who had wicked agendas and hated Me so they took it out on you, and you did not even realize it. Enough is enough My child. Get ready to smile My child because this truly is a HAPPY NEW YEAR for you and yours. A year of great freedom, victory, restoration, and celebration says your Papa God.

Joel 2:25-26 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

In His Image,
Sheryl L. York

Comments

Popular Posts

My Second Eagle Dream - March 19, 2024

The Eagle Dream - November 14, 2022

Have you ever tried to help God? Blog