The Eagle Dream - November 14, 2022

 


The Dream 
I was up high on what I felt was a rooftop, but not of a home. It felt to me to be the top of a high building. I was alone. I saw from a distance an eagle flying toward me and so I kept my focus on it because I just love Eagles and even in the natural see them all the time and watch them. It didn't seem unusual except that I was on top of a rooftop. The eagle began getting larger and larger the closer it got of course because it was coming more and more into my view. It kept coming and the closer it got I could see the coloring on it and the white feathers on its head. It was definitely a bald eagle.

It kept coming and coming and it never swayed or swerved at all. It was closer and closer and still coming directly at me. I began to get concerned because it was now so close that I was a little fearful that if it flew into me, I was going to be hurt by the beak, and the talons not to mention the rest of this majestic bird's very large body. It was still coming directly at me, so I closed my eyes and turned my head expecting that at any minute I was going to be hit with a violent force. But then I didn't really feel anything. I realized that I hadn't been hit, that there was no painful accident at all and right before I opened my eyes to see if the eagle flew off or what happened I felt something on me. It was not on my shoulders or on my head... lol It was up against my chest, like heart to heart. I could feel the movement of this eagle as if it were literally face to face. I knew if I opened my eyes the eagle was there looking right at me.

Then I woke up. I sat and asked the Lord what could this possibly mean? He spoke to me as clear as day and said, 'Brace for Impact, what is happening right now in America (The Eagle is symbolic of America) at even the highest levels (the rooftop) that I have been showing you is coming to a head with full force right to your face, but I want you to see (by watching) that I the Lord have put My heart (chest to chest) for America within you and I will not let it anything hurt or harm you.' 

So, in this I could see the dream speaking to many of the Remnant Church who are standing with the Lord even now as things appear (yes, I said appear) to be falling apart all around us. As it looks like the Deep State, Dems and Looney Left Agenda is winning. We've heard countless prophetic words and it seems to be getting worse rather than better. Well, if you'll remember right, I have been honest with you repeatedly in my e-mails. It is going to look worse before the Lord finally comes in with shock and awe and gets His vengeance.

 

Right now, we are watching the false prophets of Baal dance, laugh, mock, and cut themselves trying to prove that their god is more powerful. Guess what dear ones. Everyone in Elijah's day saw His God answer by fire while the false prophets of Baal became a mockery themselves as people saw that Baal wasn't a god at all. Elijah also killed over 300 false prophets of Baal that day. The people knew that Elijah's God was the one true God.

Then the personal interpretation came. 'Brace for impact, you have been called to be a Prophet and I am sending My Eagle (The Eagle is also symbolic of a prophet) to come upon you (similarly to how people saw the Holy Spirit as a dove come upon Jesus). You are My prophet and I want you to know that walking in this higher level (being on top of a high building), gifting and calling I am going to show you that although fear may try to come, I the Lord will protect you and will place this on you ever so gently. You will have the heart (chest to chest) of a prophet and although things may appear to come at you violently) I will not let anything hurt or harm you. 

Hallelujah! It impacted me so much that I ran into the living room to tell my husband. Then I had a few things that I needed to do so I couldn't even journal the dream. I made some notes and looked up at the clock and it was 3:33. Immediately I knew what the Lord was saying. Yes, He speaks through numbers as well, so I got out my Bible, opened up to Jeremiah 33:3 and this is what it says. I have added 2 versions.

In the NIV
‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’

But wow! Look at how the Message Bible brings it out.

2-3 “This is God’s Message, the God who made earth, made it livable and lasting, known everywhere as God: ‘Call to me and I will answer you. I’ll tell you marvelous and wondrous things that you could never figure out on your own.’


Amazing and encouraging in both interpretations for sure. It is my prayer that anyone reading this dream receive it as an encouragement that God is not done yet. That as things may appear worse, He is still working and has always since before the foundations of the earth had a plan. That creation will never outmaneuver or outthink the Creator. That He is a good God who loves us and will not allow Satan to win. Remember that God's word says the gates of hell will NOT prevail against the church. And I will leave you with this...

1 Corinthians 2:6-10

God’s Wisdom Revealed by the Spirit

We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. No, we declare God’s wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. However, as it is written:

“What no eye has seen,
    what no ear has heard,
and what no human mind has conceived”
    the things God has prepared for those who love him—

10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.


In His Image,

Sheryl 

    America-Reimagined-Sheryl@proton.me 

Comments

Popular Posts

My Second Eagle Dream - March 19, 2024

Have you ever tried to help God? Blog