Going Through The Book of Revelation Part 1

These are my thoughts on Chapter 1 & 2 only. I started this for my mailing list to get people reading the Book of Revelation. I will continue with Part 2 as time allows.

To Subscribe to my email list... 
America-Reimagined-Sheryl@proton.me




Revelation 1 & 2
For many years I believe countless Christians were turned away from reading the book of Revelation as if it was a revelation of Satan rather than the revelation of Jesus. I am going to share some thoughts with you here and I hope you will share yours as well. Just to start out we find that it was the witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ. This is not Satan's book. It is the book of Jesus Christ, the One true living God who holds everything in His hands.

Revelation 1:1-2

He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. 

Thankfully people continued to study the word and today we know that God intended for His children to know what was to come. He wanted to prepare us, and He most definitely wanted us to know that we were 'as His children' protected and loved.

I normally read the NKJV, but I love the ESV version of 1:3 so I believe I will just use the ESV for this writing.

Revelation 1:3

Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near.

The ESV is bringing out the truth that like our Father we must learn to speak out His words. If we are truly born again, He is in us and just as He did by speaking and creating the world we have the ability and authority given to us to create the world we want around us. I believe that Revelation chapter 1 is a part of where we get the 7 Mountain Mandate. Most of us know the number 7 is very important in the Kingdom of God. Seven speaks of completion or completing something. I also believe if you consider yourself a prophet or even a prophetic person you can't interpret the things of God let alone dreams without truly studying the word of God in its entirety but without reading the book of Revelation you are clueless. Let's look at amazing symbols spoken by Jesus Himself that are given to us just in the first chapter.

Revelation 1:20

As for the mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand, and the seven golden lampstands, the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

You can't possibly believe you know the word of God if you can't see the symbolism through the Bible that speaks. You must learn to interpret what the Lord is saying in signs, seasons, dreams etc...  Jesus spoke in parables. God has since the beginning wanted people to search Him out. We see in Proverbs...

Proverbs 25: 2

It is the glory of God to conceal things, but the glory of kings is to search things out.

Moving into Revelation 2 within the last few years verse 9 has come up countless times.

Revelation 2:9

“‘I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not but are a synagogue of Satan. 

I had absolutely NEVER seen this before and I believe we all now know why we were led to believe we should not read Revelation. Besides the incredible wisdom and insight Jesus gave to the churches as He shared what He loved about them but also what they needed to change or repent for this one hidden verse reveals to us all that there are those among us that say they are Jews and yet they are not. In fact, they are Luciferians or Satanists hiding behind the Jewish Religion, and it was so important for us to know this that Jesus Himself had the Apostle John reveal this to us through his writings.

Why is this important? Does this one verse even matter? Yes, because in 2 Timothy 3:16 we find...

2 Timothy 3:16

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

What does All mean? All means All. We cannot pick and choose which scriptures we believe. We cannot just decide we don't understand certain scriptures so throw them away or ignore them. In this day and age this scripture becomes important because people like George Soros have gotten away for YEARS with everything, they have done by calling themselves a Jew and telling people we couldn't speak against them, or we were antisemitic. HOGWASH! He is not a Jew. He is a Jew & Christian hater. He and his cohorts (i.e. Yuval Noah Harari, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg & Klaus Schwab) are haters of God and the curtain has finally been lifted for all to see. These men were foretold to us in the book of Revelation but as long as they could infiltrate the church and turn us from the truth by placing fear upon countless Jesus loving people never to read Revelation, they were safe behind their curtains.

I love the fact that He addresses each church separately. There is no blanket of 'you all did this right or wrong'. Jesus shows us that He cares for each church individually just as He cares for each of us individually. Each has things they've done right but they also have things they are doing wrong and just like a loving parent would do, He brings correction. On a side note: Joseph Z is even now in Turkey visiting the Seven churches. Amazing! I can't wait to hear what he has to say when his trip is over. Most people wouldn't know that in the Bible Turkey is actually known as Asia Minor or Ararat. Mount Ararat is also where Noah's Ark landed to let Noah, his family and the animals out to begin again with evil washed away. Just throwing out some nuggets of knowledge here...

By the time we get to Revelation 2:19-20 we find the Lord addressing Jezebel who I believe has been taught INCORRECTLY for ions on purpose to shut up and stifle women who are strong Leaders and who God wants to use in the body of Christ.

Revelation 2:19-20

“‘I know your works, your love and faith and service and patient endurance, and that your latter works exceed the first. But I have this against you, that you tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess and is teaching and seducing my servants to practice sexual immorality and to eat food sacrificed to idols.

I made the portion bold that I want to address here. I was kicked out of one of my first churches after I'd only been saved for 6 months being told I had a Jezebel spirit for simply asking questions. I am not a Jezebel, and neither are you. Jezebel is DEAD and although there is a spirit of Jezebel that we can see through the church and the world just like a spirit of Leviathan or an Ahab spirit etc... the body of Christ has been taught WRONG. Jezebel is not a female spirit. It is a personality or character that is no longer tied to a physical female body. You can be a woman with an Ahab spirit and a man can walk in a Jezebel spirit. It is not simply a spirit of control or dominance as we've been deceptively taught. This scripture specifically tells us that this spirit teaches and seduces His servants (it did not say men or women, it said My servants) to practice sexual immorality. Do not be fooled about Jezebel any longer. We have women in the Bible like Deborah who (not her husband) but herself was a Judge called and mightily used by God. Jael who the Angel of the Lord literally sang a song for in the book of Judges. I will not post it all here for space reasons, but Jael killed a man and yet was called blessed of women. She too was a wife, but God used her and not her husband for this task. 

Judges 5:24

“Most blessed of women be Jael,
    the wife of Heber the Kenite,
    of tent-dwelling women most blessed.

Should we all call Esther a Jezebel? She was a very submitted wife but for her people and the life of her uncle she did something UNHEARD of by going before the King (her husband) in that day. She literally could have been killed. That took boldness, strength and courage. Should we call Naomi a Jezebel? If we read her story, we find that she did kind of push her daughter in law Ruth toward Boaz. I mean the thoughts were not Ruths. She did not even know of Boaz. Was the redemption God's plan? Yes, it was. We can't always see why God does or allows certain things. He tells us clearly in Isaiah 55:8 that His thoughts are not our thoughts, and His ways are not our ways. Therefore, we must have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16) and not lean on our own understanding (Proverbs 3:5). Too many of us ignore these scriptures. 

When I hear the name Jezebel, it sends me over the edge because people are so deceived about why the Lord mentions Jezebel and tells the church of Thyatira that He hated that they tolerated her. It wasn't just a controlling spirit. It was clearly because she was deceiving the people by calling herself a prophetess of God as if she was Godly yet was luring them into her web of seduction. Jesus said we should not TOLERATE that seducing spirit and yet look where the church is today. The Lord goes on to say what He will do to those that follow that Jezebel spirit which is very serious if you read verses 21-23 but He tells those who have not been seduced by that teaching that He will not lay on them any other burden and then ends with.

Revelation 2:25b-29

Only hold fast what you have until I come. The one who conquers and who keeps my works until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron, as when earthen pots are broken in pieces, even as I myself have received authority from my Father.  And I will give him the morning star. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’ 

I feel to end this here for now and will continue with a part 2 as time allows. If for any reason my blog goes missing, I will say right now that it is CENSORING. I recently was removed from a newsletter service without even being told why. Censoring has not stopped beloved. It has simply been more veiled, but it is happening yet again.





In His Love and Mine,
Sheryl York

To Subscribe to my email list... 
America-Reimagined-Sheryl@proton.me

My Blog ðŸ¦…

Comments

Popular Posts

My Second Eagle Dream - March 19, 2024

The Eagle Dream - November 14, 2022

Have you ever tried to help God? Blog