IS THERE NOT A CAUSE?

 

IS THERE NOT A CAUSE?


Word given to me:

May 3, 2024


You are My beloved daughter in whom I am well pleased. I see your heart and I see the things that you do for Me and for your brothers and sisters in Christ. I see the work you put in, the hours of prayer and even the sacrifice that you make to put together the newsletters that you send out drawing people to Me as well as taking on the Prophetic Report for Stacy Whited that others would not even know is so time consuming. You wonder at times if it matters and I say YES, it matters. It all matters. Every prophetic word, every teaching, every prophecy that you reveal is coming to pass matters. It matters to Me and makes a difference in the lives of so many more than you know. Some tell you and some even write to you and share their hearts but at times of silence you wonder if anyone is even reading what you send out. My daughter I want you to remember the story of the Ten lepers.


Ten Lepers Cleansed...


Luke 17:11-19


11 Now it happened as He went to Jerusalem that He passed through the midst of Samaria and Galilee. 12 Then as He entered a certain village, there met Him ten men who were lepers, who stood afar off. 13 And they lifted up their voices and said, “Jesus, Master, have mercy on us!”

14 So when He saw them, He said to them, “Go, show yourselves to the priests.” And so it was that as they went, they were cleansed.

15 And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, returned, and with a loud voice glorified God, 16 and fell down on his face at His feet, giving Him thanks. And he was a Samaritan.

17 So Jesus answered and said, “Were there not ten cleansed? But where are the nine? 18 Were there not any found who returned to give glory to God except this foreigner?” 19 And He said to him, “Arise, go your way. Your faith has made you well.”


For you will find that even though your work has touched the lives of many, and they are grateful they don't always come back to say, 'thank you'. Yet I have set some around you who will keep you lifted up in prayer and encourage you to keep pressing through the difficulties that have been thrown your way. For the enemy does not like what you are doing for Me. He comes to kill, steal and destroy and I see what his plans are for you. Yet through the long hours, pain and sometimes complete exhaustion you pray, bind, loose, decree and declare and keep moving forward doing what I have called you to do. Through it all you praise and worship Me, your Heavenly Father and I hear your love and commitment to My cause.


Because of your faithfulness My daughter many are changed. Countless lives have been transformed and some that you don't even know are receiving the words and the prophecies fulfilled and you have been able to strengthen their faith and give them great peace in the midst of storms that they would have never known if they had continued with the void in their life of My words when they were focused on the world and the propaganda machines that are the Giants in the Land (Media & Social Media) of today. For they come out all day long yelling “I defy the armies of Israel this day; give me a man, that we may fight together.” (1 Samuel 17:10). You, My daughter have been unafraid and have stood knowing that I am with you and that there is nothing impossible. For in your heart of hearts you know that I will never leave you or forsake you and you have endeavored through the gifts that I have given to you to share that with others which has greatly strengthened them.


And fight you must...


You and all those who follow your mailings have learned that this is a fight. You are at war. It is not something that any of you chose for you were blinded and did not even realize that you were in the fight of your lives but through prayer, revelation and wisdom you have been awakened and are a part of My Remnant church that is taking back this nation. Not through fighting physically. Not by fighting with flesh and blood but by leading others to the right teachings, the right Apostles, Prophets and Leaders who are helping people to see what is taking place all over your nation and to know the authority that I have already given to you to fight with your words. Use your mouth to speak My words. Bring down what does not belong and call forth that which belongs in this earth today. For I am even now bringing forth a new world order. It is NOT the new world order that the Globalists want for you of death, destruction and control. It is My new world order where I become the focus, My Son is exalted, and My Spirit moves freely through the church and in the land to bring light and life and to take over the darkness. 


My Ecclesia is arising and My daughter you are not only a part of that Ecclesia yourself, but you chose to obey Me when it wasn't popular. You chose to teach others their place in governing in My authority which has and still is changing everything. My Remnant has helped countless people come to the knowledge of who I really am and what I am doing in the earth today. Those who have followed the mailings that My Holy Spirit helps you put together daily are becoming the new wine skins that I can pour My new wine into and again, I say, 'you are My beloved daughter in whom I am well pleased sayeth the Lord.



Is there not a cause?”

Sheryl L. York


To subscribe to Prophecy Fulfilled or Daily Prophecies please write...

America-Reimagined-Sheryl@proton.me


Comments

Popular Posts

My Second Eagle Dream - March 19, 2024

The Eagle Dream - November 14, 2022

Have you ever tried to help God? Blog