'What Bible Are You Reading' - blog




 I just love how God speaks to me. Sometimes He just really cracks me up. If you are one who thinks your Father in heaven doesn't have a sense of humor than why does He say in Psalm 2:4 that He sits in the heavens and laughs? lol Also in Psalm 37:13 the Bible says He laughs at the wicked knowing that their day is coming. Why would the word of God say in Proverbs 17:22 that a merry heart does good like medicine? He has a sense of humor and I love my relationship with the Lord. We actually enjoy spending time together. On a side note, let me share with you something many miss. It is found in Acts 9:10.


Acts 9:10
Now there was in Damascus a disciple named Ananias. The Lord said to him in a vision, Ananias. And he answered, Here am I, Lord.

Did you see that? Isn't that powerful? This is the relationship every single one of us should have with the Lord. God didn't have to come to him over and over. He didn't have to pound him on the head to get him to move. He didn't have to give him 20 dreams. He didn't have to try to speak loudly over all the noise around him. No, God simply gave him a vision, called his name and Ananias heard him and responded IMMEDIATELY. This is where God is taking us all even now. We must be able to hear His voice through all the noise and turmoil that is around us. I want to be like Ananias knowing that I truly hear from God when He is speaking and although the title of my message seems crazy, I am telling you that God gave it to me. I heard Him and I immediately responded like Ananias did.

Anyway, I was watching a podcast and Trump was mentioned. Not necessarily in the light of what I am about to share here but I was simply watching and all of a sudden, I heard the Lord say, 'What Bible Are You Reading?' I knew immediately He wasn't actually asking me this question. He knows that I read an NKJV and actually look things up in other translations as well. No, He was giving me the title of the next blog He wanted me to write. This is how He has ALWAYS worked with me. He gives me a title, shares countless scriptures and then lets me go at it. I pray and listen the whole time I'm writing waiting for Holy Spirit to share more or give me other names, scriptures etc... Most wouldn't know this, but I truly can't write unless the Holy Spirit comes upon me, and I've learned not to try. I went for years not writing a thing but right now like no other time in my life the Lord has me writing in many different ways whether it's letters to encourage others, blogs, prophecies and even the newsletters that I put together.

Let me preface this writing by saying if you get offended, I apologize in advance, but this is what my Father asked me to write about and I do not have a fear of man (or woman...lol) He needs His children to WAKE THE HECK UP. He wants us all on His side and not against each other. With what is to come in the next few months you can either be free of religious thinking or that Pharasitical judgmental spirit that causes you to stand against God and your brothers and sisters in Christ or you will find yourself on the wrong side of what God is doing in the world and the church today. I can't make it clearer than this. My heart is to see you free, and anger and offence is not freedom.

TIMES ARE CHANGING

Although I have seen much progress in the last well, over 3 years now, the truth is there are still hold outs and divisions amongst the Body of Christ. What the Lord very quickly downloaded to me while I was sitting and listening was that many of His children are still blinded and not seeing that they are walking either carnally (with their body & soul in ascendency) or they do know what they are doing, and they are siding with the religious spirit that deceives and destroys anything it touches. If you know your Bible at all it is clear that it was the religious people of Jesus day who actually had him killed. Pilate washed his hands of it and yet the Pharisees told him to do it anyway. 

John 18:38
Pilate said to Him, “What is truth?” And when he had said this, he went out again to the Jews, and said to them, “I find no fault in Him at all.

What is my point here? Back before 2020 we literally had Believers who were so hateful toward Donald Trump that they voted for the Democrats. They saw flaws in this man and could not believe that God could or would use him no matter what he did for Israel (God's country). No matter what he did in putting 3 conservatives on the Supreme Court which IN AN ADMINISTRATION THAT WAS DEMOCRAT AND A SENATE THAT WAS DEMOCRAT still got Roe Vs. Wade overturned. Even with all that power and authority they couldn't control the Justices that God used Donald Trump to put in place to overturn a heinous act against babies that was in place for 50 years. No matter what he did for your pocketbook nor the fact that he kept us out of wars for an entire 4 years changed their minds. This is what hatred does dear ones. They couldn't see God's hand. Why? Because they can read the Bible, teach the Bible, say they believe the Bible, but they are actually the blind leading the blind which is in Matthew 15:14 and tells us that they will fall into a ditch. Some are sadly still moving toward the ditch. Some are in the ditch realizing they made some serious errors in following their own minds which the Bible says in Romans 8:7 is at enmity with God.

LET'S GET REAL HERE

Let's look at the REAL Bible dear ones. Let's see what the Bible which we are told is inspired by God really tells us about the men and women that God used throughout.

2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
So, the thought has been that God couldn't possibly use Donald Trump because of his past. Hmmmm, well should I ask you to share yours? I doubt you would. The truth is we all have fallen short of the glory of God and because of the fact that he was running for President and a very real Deep State did not want their plan destroyed they went after him with a vengeance. Not only bringing up dirty laundry but also making things up and trying to pin things on him that they did themselves. Almost sounds like a Saul & David story, doesn't it? Jealousy, hatred, anger and rage-controlled Saul for countless years wanting David dead until he finally fell upon his own sword realizing that God was not with him, and he could not get him back in his life. This is where the Biden Administration is heading even now but let's move on.

BIBLE PATRIARACHS

When you read the Bible do you think that Abraham was a follower of God? Did God choose Abram & Sarai because they were so good, and He was so close to them? The answer is no beloved. Abram who was renamed Abraham was a Pegan whose father's household worshipped Idols. That is why when God chose him, He told him to get away from his country and his kindred and go to a place that He would show them which is found in Genesis 12:1.

When you read the Bible about Moses do you think God chose him because he was a Believer in God? No, Moses did come from a God-fearing family, but he was chosen as the Deliverer before he was even born. A very evil Pharoah in that day had all the babies killed because he'd heard that a Deliverer was coming, and Moses' mother had to give him up and trust the Lord. Moses is then raised in Pharaoh's house for 40 long years. He was not worshipping the Lord or serving our God. He was serving Pharaoh and once he found out who his people really were his heart did change but then of course we know the story. He kills a man and ends up running for another 40 years. Finally, he has his burning bush experience which is very telling because he is now 80 years old, and God has to introduce himself to Moses.

Exodus 3:6

“I am the God of your father—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” And Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look upon God.

He didn't already know God or live a righteous life. He lived in Pharaoh's luxuries for 40 years and then became a sheep herder for another 40 running from that life all together, but that's not all. Moses argues the entire time God is trying to send him to deliver the people. He wasn't polished, perfected and ready for anything. In fact, in Exodus 4:14 we find that Moses angers the Lord.

Exodus 4:13

But he said, “O my Lord, please send by the hand of whomever else You may send.”

It appears to me that God had a plan even before Moses was born and knew His people would need a deliverer, but this guy really couldn't get it together and actually did not want to be used by God.

When I read my Bible, I see God using very unlikely and sometimes unusual people to do some amazing and even miraculous things to save and deliver His people. God uses men and women. He always has. I really don't see why people have a problem with that. 

What about King Cyrus who is actually in Isaiah 45 (get it, the 45th President?). I encourage everyone to read the entire chapter which shows us exactly what God expects of Trump, but I will post a portion here below.

Isaiah 45:4a-5

I have even called you by your name; I have named you, though you have not known Me. I am the Lord, and there is no other; There is no God besides Me.

God clearly says, I have named you, though you have not known Me. King Cyrus was used mightily and did many things for God and His people yet never actually became a Believer. He was an unsaved man used by God.

It might surprise you that God even used Nebuchadnezzar. I know some of you are falling down as I said that but let's look at the word and not listen to what our own minds want to believe. In Jeremiah 25:9 & Jeremiah 27:6 the Lord calls Nebuchadnezzar His servant. Please go look it up for yourself. Also, we read further...

Jeremiah 28:14

For thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: “I have put a yoke of iron on the neck of all these nations, that they may serve 
Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon; and
they shall serve him. I have given him the beasts of the field also.

&

Jeremiah 32:28


Therefore, thus says the Lord: ‘Behold, I will give this city into the hand of the Chaldeans, into the hand of 
Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, and he shall take it.

It appears that God did use Nebuchadnezzar for His own purposes at least for a time. We have King XerXes who was a Pagan king and yet his marriage to Esther woke him up at the last minute to what Haman was doing. He gave Esther everything that she needed to save her people and hung Haman on his own gallows. God used King XerXes or Ahasuerus depending on what version you read to save the Jewish people.

What about the Pharaoh in Joseph's Day? He was a Pagan king who ruled with Magicians and people he called 'wise men', but they couldn't interpret his dreams. Let's see what happened and look at what he said.

Genesis 41: 37-41

37 So the advice was good in the eyes of Pharaoh and in the eyes of all his servants. 38 And Pharaoh said to his servants, “Can we find such a one as this, a man in whom is the Spirit of God?”

39 Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, “Inasmuch as God has shown you all this, there is no one as discerning and wise as you. 40 You shall be over my house, and all my people shall be ruled according to your word; only in regard to the throne will I be greater than you.” 41 And Pharaoh said to Joseph, “See, I have set you over all the land of Egypt.”

Absolutely amazing. What about Rahab the harlot who lived on the wall in Jericho? She was not a person who followed or knew the Lord. She knew of the Lord and was terrified of God's people because she'd heard things through the grapevine about how God delivered His people through the Red Sea and killed all of Pharaoh's men, but she was in no way a follower of God. God used Rahab to get the spies into Jericho to put together the plan to take over the city. It was Rahab who not only hid them and helped them but if you go through the genealogies of Jesus in Matthew 1 you clearly see that Rahab is mentioned because she is the mother of Boaz. Not even all of the people in Jesus' blood line were perfected. God uses the imperfect beloved. Why? Because that truly is how He gets the glory.

We have Saul getting knocked off his horse and later being renamed Paul who we know to have written much of the New Testament that we read today. He was a religious zealot who killed Christians and actually thought he was serving God. Finally, Jesus knocks him off his horse and gets his attention. Saul thought he was a good Godly man, but he was evil and hateful. The story in Acts 7 just tears me up. It actually tells you that when they dragged Stephen out of the city and stoned him the witnesses placed their garments at the feet of a young man named Saul. 

Acts 9:3-4

As he journeyed, he came near Damascus, and suddenly a light shone around him from heaven. Then he fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?”

The very same Saul who you just read about in Acts 9:3-4 stood there and watched yet God turned him around and called him and used him mightily the rest of his life and I would dare to say that because of the Apostle Paul your life has been transformed as well.

Finally, I think one that most don't think of is Judas. I know, I know. We all hate to hear or even think about what Judas did, but we have to understand that God used it. God used Judas betrayal to put Jesus on that Cross for you and me. Of course, the devil thought it was his plan, but God knows the end from the beginning and sadly we needed someone to betray Jesus because the Cross was the plan all along. There wasn't a plan #1 and a plan #2. Jesus came to earth to die for you and I, so someone who walked with him was eventually going to betray him.

STOP KICKING AGAINST THE GOADS

Interestingly enough I am using a familiar scripture as it is yet again regarding Saul but what the Lord said to him is important even for many today.

Acts 26:14

And when we all had fallen to the ground, I heard a voice speaking to me and saying in the Hebrew language, ‘Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.’

What I am saying dear ones is if you are one or if you know someone who is still after all these years, after all we've seen, after all we've learned, after all we've lived and experienced are still blinded by hatred for a man called by God named Donald J. Trump you are kicking against the goads, and you have set yourself up to be knocked off your high horse. You will be corrected by God in the months to come just as Jesus had to go to Saul and ask him, 'why are you persecuting me?' Will it be comfortable? Probably not as Saul was not only knocked off his horse, but he was also blinded for a time as well. Beloved you must check your heart. We are not to be found with hatred in us. In fact, my Bible says that if I don't forgive others God won't forgive me. This is Christianity 101. 

I am not lifting up a man because I believe he can save us. No, we are long past that. Nothing can save this country or even the world now other than God. My heart has always been to follow what I knew God was speaking to me. Donald Trump whether you like him or not is a Modern Day Moses. God is using him behind the scenes to deliver His people and I truly believe that for the last 3 years part of my calling has been to wake people up to love, forgive, listen to the Spirit of the Lord and pray for Donald Trump because we've gone through NOTHING compared to him. This man has gone through hell for you and me to try to be a part of saving this nation and eventually the world. God will get the glory but let's not forget that honor and glory are a bit different. God doesn't have a problem giving honor where it is due. DJT and those who have been working with him will be honored for what they have done to save our nation, but no man can do what is about to happen in our nation and around the world. What is impossible for man is possible with God Matthew 19:26.

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!

Sheryl L. York
America-Reimagined-Sheryl@proton.me

Consider signing up for my Newsletters...

1) Prophecy Fulfilled
2) 'It's Going to be Biblical' Daily Encouragement

Comments

Popular Posts

My Second Eagle Dream - March 19, 2024

The Eagle Dream - November 14, 2022

Have you ever tried to help God? Blog