My Children Come Up Higher - Prophecy

 


My children come up Higher...


For several days now the Lord has been speaking to me about the wickedness that is coming out of the mouths of His own. I kept taking notes as He would speak and share scriptures with me, but He made it clear that this is not a time to bite and devour one another for if you continue to do so you will find that you too have been consumed (Galatians 5:15). He then said to me, daughter, tell My children to come up higher. Tell them that I am reaching out to them and saying, 'Come up here' to a higher place of ascendancy where I can show them what must take place in the future (Revelation 4:1). Do they not realize that the way up is down? For it is he that reclines in the lowest position that will be told to go up higher and will be honored in the presence of all who sit with him (Luke 15:10). Be clothed in humility considering your ways and even your words for I have said that I resist the proud and give grace to the humble (1 Peter 5:5).

My children come up Higher...

For though by this time, you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food (Hebrews 5:12). For I have said that I desire that you think on things that are true, things that are noble, things that are just, things that are pure, things that are lovely, and whatever things are of good report (Philippians 4:8), but many of you My children are walking in the ways of Satan who is the accuser of the brethren (Revelation 12:10) and it is he who accuses day and night. I have so much more for you, but you must allow Me to put a guard over your mouth (Psalm 141:3) for it is I who am the judge and many are lifting themselves up to judge things and people that they do not know. Do not tear each other down. Do not look for things in your brothers and sisters in Christ to pick apart. For all have sinned and fallen short (Romans 3:23) and that means you too. For I want My children to see themselves as brothers and sisters working together in one accord. Wouldn't it be better to speak to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual song, singing and making melody in your hearts toward Me, your Lord (Ephesians 5:19) rather than allowing the enemy to deceive and divide you while using your tongue against each other?

My children come up Higher...

For I must yet again send to you an angel to put a coal upon your lips. In this time, I need My children to come up higher and to understand that the words that they speak are by now expected to be spirit and life. For I have said touch not Mine anointed and do My prophets no harm (1 Chronicles 16:22) and yet I see the podcasts, the posts in social media, the emails trying to tear My mouthpieces down in order to lift yourselves up. For your mind is at enmity with Me and you do not know My ways (Romans 8:7). Yes, at times it appears that none believe My word when I clearly say that you will reap what you have sown. If you continue in this manner, will you not reap the same thing you have sown as a harvest for yourselves (Galatians 6:7)? My children if you refuse to take heed to My warning now and through the prophets, I will be left with no other recourse than to judge you by your own words (Luke 19:22).

My children come up Higher...

A worthless person, a wicked man, walks with a perverse mouth; He winks with his eyes, He shuffles his feet, he points with his fingers; Perversity is in his heart, He devises evil continually, he sows discord. Therefore, his calamity shall come suddenly; Suddenly he shall be broken without remedy (Proverbs 6:12-19). There are those who truly believe that they are doing My will as they speak evil toward their brothers and sisters in Christ. They have been deceived and believe that they are called somehow to point out the faults and failures of others not realizing that they too have faults and failures that they need deliverance from. Like the Pharisees of old, they do not see within themselves that they have become whitewashed tombs that appear beautiful outwardly but are hypocrites and inside are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness (Matthew 23:27). Stay away from these men and women who proclaim they are from God and yet tear down the children of God. For I have clearly told you My children in Proverbs 6:16-19 the things that I hate, and I can no longer tolerate the lying, false witness, and sowing of discord among the brethren. Woe to those who continue in this manner says the Lord.

Proverbs 6:16-19
16 These six things the Lord hates, Yes, seven are an abomination to Him: 17 A proud look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that are swift in running to evil, 19 a false witness who speaks lies and one who sows discord among the brethren.

My children come up Higher...

Sowing discord is a choice. But I say if you have an ought with your brother don't talk about him, talk to him. Go to him and make things right for I need My children to show the world who they really are. You must learn to walk in My love, My forgiveness and even in unity. Love as I have loved. Forgive as I have shown you. For as I have loved you, you also ought to love one another (1 John 4:11). It is by this you know love, because Jesus laid down His life for you. And we also ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters in Christ (1 John 3:16). Because out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My children, these things should not be so (James 3:10). Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how to answer each other (Colossians 4:6). And I urge and exhort in the name of My Son that you should abound more and more, just as you received from Me how you must walk to please your Father in Heaven (1 Thessalonians 4:1). My children I love you with an everlasting love. Therefore, with lovingkindness I have drawn you (Jeremiah 31:3) to Me. Yes, it is I who have loved you and given you everlasting consolation and good hope by grace to comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17). Humble yourself and give no sleep to your eyes until you make things right with those that you have spoken ill of for you are snared by the words of your own mouth. Repent this day and deliver yourself like a gazelle from the hand of the hunter and like a bird from the hand of the fowler (Proverbs 6:1-5). My children I call upon you this day to make the right choice and choose to come up higher says the Lord.

Sheryl L. York
America Reimagined
America-Reimagined-Sheryl@proton.me

Comments

Popular Posts

My Second Eagle Dream - March 19, 2024

The Eagle Dream - November 14, 2022

Have you ever tried to help God? Blog