Civil Disobedience - Prophecy

 


My children, in the days ahead you will see things that you have never seen and experience things that you have never experienced before. For we (You and I) are changing everything as you partner with Me by walking in the authority that has been given to you. As you pray, make decrees, and call things that are not as though they are the walls of Jericho are truly falling (Hebrews 11:30). Although My heart greaves at the knowing that many are falling away and even turning away from Me because of the things that have been happening around them the truth is, what is to come, will shake the world to its core. My children have been deceived for far too long and have not understood My word and therefore have not learned to discern the times nor understand what I am doing.

1 Chronicles 12 the sons of Issachar who had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do, their chiefs were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their command;


My children have been lied to and lulled to sleep by the world and even by wolves in sheep's clothing pretending to be Shepherds who care for them when the truth is they were like the blind leading the blind and now many have fallen into a ditch (Matthew 15:14). My own words have been taken out of context and used against you My children as many quote Romans as their reason for laying down and submitting to evil. They take verse 1 as their reason for doing so...

Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.


Yet My children they do not read the entire verse. Can you look at your governing authorities today and say that I am the one who has appointed them? Should you be submitting to men and women who worship Lucifer rather than Me? Why are you listening to those who would propagate so much evil into your lives and into this world? For I have said that those who rule over you are to be ministers of good (Romans 13:4a) therefore if they are not, you should not be following or obeying them. I have said that they should be My minister, and an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil (Romans 13:4b). Are your rulers executing wrath on evil or making evil laws and forcing it upon your society and your children themselves and then saying that you have to obey them? Therefore, My children you MUST rise up and discern the times you are living in because the days that you are living in are evil (Ephesians 5:16) and you MUST come out from among them and be separate (2 Corinthians 6:17). Do not fall for the false teachings that small-minded people use to control you My children because your Rulers were never meant to be a terror to good works but to evil.

Romans 13:3
For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil.

Separate yourselves unto Me now My children and I will protect you. I will speak to you spirit to spirit. For I have said that My sheep hear My voice and the voice of another they will not follow (John 10:27) so why do you willingly follow those who speak evil and lies? For I have sent My Heavenly Hosts to separate the sheep from the goats (Matthew 25:32) and you must choose this day who you will serve (Joshua 24:15). You are at a pivotal time in History like no other time before it where you must choose whether you will serve Me, the Living God or Baal and all who are with him. For even now I am making a great distinction of My people just as I did in the Exodus. Plague after plague hit Egypt and did not only affect Pharaoh but also the Egyptians who were with him. I can assure you My children that there were Egyptians who turned their hearts to Me in those days. There were Egyptians that saw their gods fall and fail and they no longer supported or stood with the Pharaoh of that day. My children were greatly distinguished (Exodus 33:16) from all the other people as they did not suffer through the plagues because I protected them in Goshen but those of you who have not yet taken the steps to move into Goshen MUST now choose life and good or death and evil (Deuteronomy 30:15), because as the evil days ahead turn even darker some may find that they resemble 5 of the 10 virgins who have been warned over and over and still have not taken the time to get their oil so missed the bridegrooms coming.

Matthew 25:2-4 Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

My children I want to protect you and give My Angels charge over you to protect you in all of your ways (Psalm 91:11) but I will not force you to follow Me or even to believe Me and what I am doing in these days to tear down the evil and wash away the wickedness just as I did in the days of Noah. For even down to there being only 8 righteous people (2 Peter 2:5) left upon the earth I will do a wonderous work in the days ahead that you could not believe even if I told you. For now, is not the time to shrink back nor the time to sit in your own paneled houses while Mine remains in ruin (Haggai 1:4). My children MUST rise up against the wickedness as Joseph did against the lies of Potiphar's wife (Genesis 39:11-12) even to his own hurt he would not follow evil nor turn from Me by submitting to a wicked ruler. My children MUST rise up against the evil laws that are being forced upon them as Daniel did in his day when by using deception men who hated him had a law put into place that no one would be able to pray to or worship Me. Yet Daniel knowing full well that he could be killed for his civil disobedience to the ruler of his day went into his room which was his custom to open his windows and sit before them all in prayer to Me knowing that those evil men would see him and turn him in.

Daniel 6:10Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before.


My children, I am not calling you to disobedience, but I am calling you to wake up and realize that in some ways you may have to be and if so, you are following great men & women of the Bible. For even Esther was disobedient to the point where she could have died by going into the court before her husband the King that day, yet she was called for such a time (Esther 4:14) and so are all of you. My word says that it is better to obey Me rather than man (Acts 5:29) and in the days to come you will be given choices. You will have to make decisions, and you will have to by faith stand in the face of adversity no matter what the evil ones are threatening you with and say, 'If that is the case, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us (Daniel 3:17) just as Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego did. For I am asking you to believe Me and to look beyond what you see in the natural to see what I have been doing all along which is uprooting evil so that I can rescue My people. Yes, I will deliver all those who are Mine.

Joshua 11:6But the Lord said to Joshua, “Do not be afraid because of them, for tomorrow about this time I will deliver all of them

Do not be like the stiff-necked Israelites who saw miracle after miracle and still refused to obey Me. They rejected Me and, in their hearts, turned back to the very place that I delivered them from (Acts 7:39). For in this day, I am looking for mighty warriors. People like Joshua and Caleb who knew that I was not sending them to fight the Giants in the land alone but fully trusted that I would go before them. My children there are still Giants in the land today that are trying to destroy you and keep you in a position of terror but together we can take them down. I am asking you to rise up in faith, pick up those smooth stones and knowing that I am with you run at the Giants for surely, I will take that stone and make sure that it hits EXACTLY where it MUST to take ALL the Giants down. There is no more time to sit back in fear when you hear the voice of Goliath (your media, social media & news organizations) because this fight is at your door and now is the time for you to raise your voice above the evil ones and speak My words for the angels hearken unto the voice of My word and using My word will obey you.

Psalm 103:20 Bless (affectionately, gratefully praise) the Lord, you His angels, you mighty ones who do His commandments, hearkening to the voice of His word.

And finally, My children never forget that I am a rewarder of those who earnestly and diligently seek Me (Hebrews 11:6), and in the days ahead some of the unprecedented things that will take place will be mind-blowing for you as I have already been preparing to turn the wealth of the sinner over to the righteous (Proverbs 13:22). Your mind cannot even fathom anything like this or the things that are to come for your good. For it has not happened to a scale as large as this since the days the children of Israel were delivered with all the riches of the Egyptians (Exodus11:2-3). And it will not happen like this again. For I the Lord will bless My own and open to you My good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain of your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hands; and you shall lend to many nations (Deuteronomy 28:12). You will no longer build houses while others live in them, or plant and others eat. For I say to you to this day that as the days of a tree, so will be the days of My people; My chosen ones will long enjoy the work of their hands (Isaiah 65:22) says the Lord.

Isaiah 65:22 They shall not build and another inhabit; they shall not plant and another eat [the fruit]. For as the days of a tree, so shall be the days of My people, and My chosen and elect shall long make use of and enjoy the work of their hands.

Sheryl L. York

America Reimagined


Subscribe to my Newsletters

Comments

Popular Posts

My Second Eagle Dream - March 19, 2024

The Eagle Dream - November 14, 2022

Have you ever tried to help God? Blog