Turning the Prodigals - Prophecy

 



My child hear Me says the Lord, for I am doing a work in your Prodigal even now that you cannot see and even if I told you you would not believe it (Habakkuk 1:5). I am about to shake everything that can be shaken and that includes your children. For I love them, and I want to pick them up and place them back on the path of righteousness. Right now, there is so much noise around them that they cannot hear Me, but I will whisper 'turnaround' into their ears with My still small voice and they will hear Me says the Lord (1 Kings 19:12)They will turn (repent) and give heed to My reproof, and I will pour out My spirit upon them, and I will make My words known to them (Proverbs 1:23). For I have said that I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh and not only will they prophecy, but I will also cause them to have visions and dreams (Joel 2:28). Yes, I will speak to your children even at night while they lay sleeping upon their beds (Job 33:15). Remember My child that nothing is too hard for Me says the Lord (Jeremiah 32:27). I will draw them back to My word which is a lamp to their feet and a light to their path (Psalms 119:105). For it is I who formed their inward parts and covered them in their mother’s womb (Psalm 139:13). Yes, they have been called by Me since before I even formed them in the belly. It is I who sanctified them and it is also I who set them apart and ordained them as ministers to the nations (Jeremiah 1:5).



Those who have wandered off and chosen to follow the ways of the world rather than My ways will have their eyes opened (John 9:14). Yes, in the dark days ahead, they will cry out to Me, and I will hear them says the Lord. For I have put their tears in a jar to repay those who have hurt them and even numbered the very hairs upon their head (Matthew 10:30). Do not weep any longer, for I will reward you, says the Lord. “Your children will come back to you from the distant land of the enemy. There is hope for your future,” says the Lord. “Your children will come again to their own land (Jeremiah 31:16-17). Do not worry about them for I have given Angel's charge over them, and they are being watched over and protected even now (Psalm 91:11). Their hearts have been hardened by the world as they have been lied to through their televisions, through their cell phones, through worldly music, social media and especially through the education system. This My child is why I had to wake you up because you too had become blinded for a time to what the enemy was doing and what his plan was all along. You too fell asleep and needed a great shaking and so shall I do the same in the lives of your children says the Lord (Hebrews 12:27). When you look around all you see right now is sadness, depression, and loneliness and I know that it appears hopeless My child, but you must renew your mind daily and remember that there is nothing that is impossible for Me (Luke 1:37).



Pray My child pray that I your Father as the Lord of the harvest will send out laborers into the harvest that will turn your children back to Me (Luke 10:2). For it is in turning back to Me that they will find their life, their destiny, their future, a hope and even their calling says the Lord. In turning back to Me and allowing Me to give them a new heart and a new spirit I will be able to take away that stony heart and give them a heart of flesh (Ezekiel 36:26) but also that new heart will send them home to you. For I will place them back on the Potter's wheel. These are days of great trials for many and the truth is that even in My (the Potters) hands a vessel is sometimes marred but I do not give up and I do not throw the vessel (clay) away. No, I mold it and make it again into another vessel, as it seems good to Me (Jeremiah 18:4). For I know the thoughts that I think toward them, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, for I have an expected end not only for your children says the Lord (Jeremiah 29:11) but also for you. For I assure you My child that I want to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to Myself even more than you want it. That they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me (Acts 26:18). So be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer My child (Romans 12:12) because soon you will say for this son or daughter of mine was dead and is alive again; they were lost but now are found and you will celebrate says the Lord (Luke 15:24).



Speak My word says the Lord. Speak life and not death over your prodigal. For we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal (2 Corinthians 4:18). Call things that are not as though they are (Romans 4:17). Call your daughter a woman of God. Call your son a man of God. Do this daily says the Lord. Call your children healed, happy, and home says the Lord. For they need you to pull them back out of the darkness and into My marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9). Remember My child that the Angels hearken unto the voice of My Word says the Lord (Psalm 103:20). For even now I am working all things together for your good (Romans 8:28) and I will put My Spirit in your children, and they shall live, and I will place them again in their own land. Then you My child shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord (Ezekiel 37:14).’ When I turn their hearts and send them home, run to them, embrace them and be glad. For your season of celebration is near for I am the God of the breakthrough who is ready to restore the years that have been stolen says the Lord.



I am also sharing a Decree from Wanda Alger's Words to Pray By book which comes from the Chapter titled Words for Prodigals...


I declare over my child that they will come to their senses and escape the traps of the devil. Lord, lead my child to those who can speak words of life and truth and break the spell of deception. May they be drawn by Your loving-kindness and realize the promise of redemption. May they joyfully repent of their disobedience and receive the fullness of Your love and mercy. In the name of Jesus, Amen

Sheryl L. York


AmericaReimagined.faith

Subscribe to my Newsletters

Comments

Popular Posts

My Second Eagle Dream - March 19, 2024

The Eagle Dream - November 14, 2022

Have you ever tried to help God? Blog