I Will Answer By Fire ~ Prophecy
I will answer by fire, says the Lord. For My children, you are now living in the days of Elijah. For I have said that there is nothing new under the sun (Ecclesiastes 1:9), and in this time you will see with your own eyes how your One True Living God answers by fire.
In a time when My people were split into two factions (1 Kings 16:21), and evil was deep-rooted throughout the kingdoms because each followed his father's evil, and more and more wickedness came before Me, which was written in the book of the annals, until My displeasure came to such a boiling point that My set time to step in had finally arrived. You, My children, are experiencing the same in this time, and you will see Me again as the One True God who answers by fire, says the Lord.
Wickedness and debauchery are not something new, My children, and there has never been a time that evil has won. Just as in the days of Elijah, My people are divided into factions. There is the true remnant who loves Me, worship Me, and praise Me, believing that nothing is impossible for Me, and then there are those who say they are Christians but do not know Me, says the Lord. Their god is their belly, and they refuse to heed My warnings through the prophetic voices that I raised up not only in days of old but also the days you, My children, are living in today (Jeremiah 1:5).
Pray, ecclesia, pray. For as the days become darker and you see even more of My people become unrecognizable in their attitudes and hearts, I continue to raise up prophets that I have hidden, just as I did when I brought out of hiding a Prophet named Elijah. A true prophet who had already been crying out to Me from the secret place for many years, unbeknownst to others. In a time when altars to Baal were being built and worshipped (1 Kings 16:32), and Asherah poles were being lifted up to cause My people to stumble into great sin, My anger was aroused, and it has arisen again in this time.
Elijah was waiting for Me to bring him onto the scene, and in the fullness of time, what did I do? I sent him directly to Ahab to prophesy the word of the Lord. This was not a word that tickled his ears. It was not a word of My goodness and prosperity for Ahab and his kingdom. No, My children, it was a word that stopped the rain. It was a harsh word. A word that would affect everyone in My world, but the people had to see who the One True God really was, and this was the only way. It was a word that even challenged Elijah, as he too was affected and was sent to a brook that dried up and was fed with ravens there, but did I leave Him? No, My child, and I will not leave you. For I promise you, My children, that those of you who are standing and believing will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living (Psalm 27:13).
Ahab (just as your government and media are doing today) called Elijah the troubler of Israel, but like you, My child, Elijah knew the truth. It is not the word of the Lord that brings the trouble upon Israel, but Ahab and Jezebel themselves who were being called out and had to be exposed as the corrupt fools that they were. This is still true in Israel and America today, as you must stand, My children, and no longer fear what man can do to you (Psalm 1:118:6) because My remnant army should be able to clearly see what I am doing and that the Great I Am is truly the one who is exposing the fools yet again.
You, My children, are watching even now as I am destroying all of the altars of Baal, tearing down every seductive Asherah pole, and exposing every Ahab & Jezebel who have been leading My people into such evil within your nation, says the Lord. Pervasive sin, blackmail, bribery, and murderous schemes (1 Kings 21:13) were all brought down in one huge event was seen by all. Yes, after 3 1/2 years, I sent Elijah back to proclaim to Ahab that I was going to bring rain. In this time of darkness, drought, and famine because of the lack of water, it wasn't just a time to give water back. No, says the Lord. It was time to show all who had been worshipping the Baals and at the Asherah poles who the One True God really was.
History is colliding in your time, My children, and now you too have seen the 850 Baal & Asherah prophets in your news media and even in your social media rise, trying to eliminate Me. You, My children, have learned, grown, stood strong, and have called them out, and so it is now time for you, My children, to incline your ear to Me (Isaiah 55:3), says the Lord. Walk in truth, walk in love, but now more than ever you, My children, must walk in obedience. Hear Me now as Elijah did in his day, because it is time for them to call together all of their prophets so that the world will finally see that I am still the only God who can and WILL answer by fire, says the Lord.
Do not be in fear as their voices seem to become magnified in the days ahead. Do not be alarmed as their prophetic voices dance around the altar of Baal, crying out and even cutting themselves trying to get the attention of a god who cannot hear them, yet draws My people away because they are told that it is better to live a life of doing what is right in their own eyes (Judges 17:6). No, My children, wait upon Me. I tell you again, My children, do not be in fear, for it is time for My beloved children to come up higher and to finally sit in the heavens and laugh with Me. Yes, My children, I hold the evil ones in derision (Psalm 2:4), and they cannot escape the spectacle and show that I will make of each and every one of them openly, says the Lord.
Get ready, My children, because it is time, and the days ahead you will see Me answer by fire. Not only in front of the 850 prophets of Baal and Asherah (1 Kings 18:19b) but also for the entire world to see, says your God.
Sheryl York 🕊️
Comments
Post a Comment