The Ground is Opening ~ Prophecy

 


You've become like Korah, says the Lord. My children, I warn many of you even now that you've been set up by the enemy. 250, says the Lord. Yes, you have just passed your 250th year as a nation, and the enemy is using this against you. Look to My Word, says the Lord. For in the days of Korah, there were 250 men who stood up against My chosen man Moses.


Numbers 16:1-3 MSG

Getting on his high horse one day, Korah son of Izhar, the son of Kohath, the son of Levi, along with a few Reubenites—Dathan and Abiram sons of Eliab, and On son of Peleth—rebelled against Moses. He had with him 250 leaders of the congregation of Israel, prominent men with positions in the Council. They came as a group and confronted Moses and Aaron, saying, “You’ve overstepped yourself. This entire community is holy and God is in their midst. So why do you act like you’re running the whole show?”


How did I answer them, says the Lord? Yes, I opened the ground beneath them all and swallowed them up to keep the poison of rebellion against My chosen servant and Me from going through the entire camp of millions. There was no other way. For many have been taught that I (Jesus) am just a lamb, but I tell you the truth, My children, I am now coming to you as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, roaring because of all the evil and wickedness that goes on from generation to generation. You, My child, will hear that roar in the days to come, for I am trying to wake many of you up to the truth so that the truth will set you free.

Your enemy, who roams around as if it were he that is a lion, has found a place to call home in your midst, and yet you do not perceive it. Yes, he took advantage of that one little offence that you would not let go of. Your heart has become hardened, and your mind has slowly been overtaken with thoughts of anger, sorrow, grief, and even hate, and he is making sure that all around you feel the same and come into agreement with you, and so now you all sit in darkness. 

Ask yourself this question, My child: when was the last time you felt that you could truly see the light? When was the last time that you and I fellowshiped together and you felt My presence and My pleasure? Look back, I say, look back. For this is not a time to continue on in the manner that you are now living. Turn back to Me now, My child, for time is short, and soon you will see the ground open up under those who listen to the lies and deception that even you have allowed to pour out of your mouth.

The thief has truly come to kill, steal, and destroy, and yet he has blinded you from being able to see that it is you that he is using, even in the lives of those around you, and it is tearing your family apart. Yes, you, My child, have become the blind leading the blind, and you and those who refuse to repent will be in shock as you fall into a ditch of your own making, says the Lord.

For I, your Father, can no longer allow those who poison others to continue using their own tongue, which I have already told you is the pen of a ready writer against those I call My own. Where is your compassion, My child? Those you speak against or lie about are My children just as you are. You want My love and forgiveness, but you have deluded yourself into believing that others do not deserve the same mercy and grace. 

You, My child, are living in a day and time like no other, and no longer can I look away from this sin that so easily besets you. Forgiveness is available, but you, My child, must ask. You must repent now; I say, repent, and I will bring you back into the light. Wake up, My child, before the ground opens beneath your feet. No more will I allow you to speak against My anointed one, Donald Trump, and no longer will I sit by while you flog My sheep out of pride and arrogance, says the Lord.

Come back to Me now in tears and weeping. Repent, and I will surely forgive you. For I have clearly warned each of My children of the seven things that I hate.

Proverbs 6:16-19

16 These six things the Lord hates,
Yes, seven are an abomination to [h]Him:
17 A[i] proud look,
A lying tongue,
Hands that shed innocent blood,
18 A heart that devises wicked plans,
Feet that are swift in running to evil,
19 A false witness who speaks lies,
And one who sows discord among brethren.

And yet, under the guise of pride, you absolve yourself and have called what you are doing ministry. No, My child, I have not called you to tear down the body of Christ. The truth is, you think more highly of yourself than you ought. I love you, My child, and speak to you this day, asking you to cry out to Me now. For time is not on your side. No, there has never been another time or season like the one you are stepping into.

For it is well known that I am even now separating the wheat from the chaff, and the minds of many of My own tell them that they are surely the wheat, but My child, I say, open your eyes, for the enemy of your soul has through time turned you into a Pharisee. One who would never accept My Son, and even one who would never accept the truth. Many of My own children are quickly becoming the chaff that will most assuredly be blown away in the days ahead. Watch, for the ground is already opening, says the Lord.

This is a hard Word, but one I must speak so that many of My own will find their way back to Me. I love you and am with you whether you make your bed in Heaven or even if you make your bed in hell, My child, but I have clearly spoken through My Word that I must first judge the church, and so I shall, says the Lord. 

Yes, My child, I am your loving Heavenly Father, but many have chosen to side with the father of lies in this time. I need you now, My child, to pray. Pray again and ask Me to open your spiritual eyes, because it is time that you see clearly again. It is time that you see Me not only as your Heavenly Father but also as the Judge of all, says the Lord.


Sheryl York ðŸ•Š️

Check out my website

Comments

Popular Posts

My Second Eagle Dream - March 19, 2024

What the Lord showed me about 3I Atlas & 3 Kim Clement prophecies (Blog)

The Eagle Dream - November 14, 2022