Be Strong & Courageous ~ Word
Definition of Courage in the Bible
In the Bible, courage is defined as steadfast trust in God that empowers a person to act faithfully despite fear, danger, or uncertainty, grounded in God’s presence and promises
My children, I say to you today that in the days ahead you must be strong and courageous, for many things will try to overtake you and pull you into fear, but I have told you over and over again not to fear, for fear is the opposite of faith. Fear is faith that things will go wrong or be bad. Fear is what opens you up to sickness, disease, and poverty. For didn't I tell Job that the thing that he greatly feared would come upon him? Therefore, FEAR NOTHING, for I am with you and I will never leave you or forsake you, My precious children.
2 Chronicles 32:7
7 “Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid nor dismayed before the king of Assyria, nor before all the multitude that is with him; for there are more with us than with him.
You are the apple of My eye, and I am even now protecting you from things that you don't even know are out there to hurt or harm you. My mighty angelic hosts are with you just as they were with My prophet Elisha. Ask that the eyes of your family be opened to see that My love and My mighty angels are encamped around about you. For in this time, My children, I am rejoicing over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17
The Lord your God in your midst,
The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing.”
I am igniting courage in you, My children, just as I did in Mary, who, in her love for Me and complete obedience, gave herself and even her body to My plan so that Redemption could be born.
May you feel My courage and strength to overflowing, like David, who saw as all of Saul's army were terrified of a man. Yes, he was a giant, but David, My son, knew that Goliath could never be bigger than Me. David gave himself over to My plan and walked in the path that I had set before him, knowing that one day I would deliver him out of the hands of the enemy and raise him up to be King over Israel.
See yourselves, My children, like Mary, willingly sacrificing it all for the betterment of the world. See yourselves as My David, throwing one simple stone and taking a giant of fear and intimidation down and then even cutting the head off of it.
Goliath, however, was not the only giant, as he had many brothers, but even though David was not the one who took them down, he did ignite in his mighty men the faith of a warrior, and so Goliath's brothers were also taken out.
Yes, I gave the job to David's mighty men to show them that they too could be strong in Me and in the power of My might. And now I give this same job to you, My children. Today, you face giants that you do not see in the natural because the Nephilim spirit has invaded your world, your government, your entertainment and all seven mountains. And in this time I am calling each of you to rise up like Joshua & Caleb and see the giants as I do. They truly are as nothing in My sight.
Numbers 14:9
9 Only do not rebel against the Lord, nor fear the people of the land, for they are our bread; their protection has departed from them, and the Lord is with us. Do not fear them.”
No matter your age, My children, you must know that as I was with David, so shall I be with you. Even after 40 years in the wilderness, Joshua and Caleb were willing to fight giants, and I want you to know that I am calling you for such a time as this to see that their protection is gone and I have given them into your hands, says the Lord.
Mordecai asked Esther to walk in courage or lose her family. He knew that deliverance would come, but that time was of the essence, and time is of the essence even now. You are living in a day and time like no other. Unprecedented in every way. Just like the days of Noah, My Children, I am starting over and giving My earth back to My own.
Today, My children, I bestow upon you the courage of the three Hebrew men who, when faced with the fiery furnace, did not even expect deliverance before the fire, but knew that I would be with them in it. They entered willingly and had such faith that even if I wouldn't deliver them, they still would not bow down.
Daniel 3:16-18
16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego answered and said to the king, “O Nebuchadnezzar, we have no need to answer you in this matter. 17 If that is the case, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us from your hand, O king. 18 But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we do not serve your gods, nor will we worship the gold image which you have set up.”
As the pressure rises around you, My children, I am calling you to sit with Me. Ask Me for courage and ask Me for strength to help in your time of need. For I tell you the truth that the shaking has only just begun, and not only will everything in the seven mountains shake, but things in your own life will shake too. Remember, My child, that I must remove from you and your life that which cannot stand and cannot move with you into My new and glorious era. The things that fall away will not even be missed as I shower you in My glory and bless you beyond your wildest dreams. Get ready, My children, because a brand new day is dawning, says your God.
Sheryl York 🕊️

Comments
Post a Comment