The Connected Life ~ Word




John 15: 1-8 

“I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. 2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 3 You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. 4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.

This morning, while worshipping, the Lord showed me how disconnected many of us still are. He wants to address that, and so He immediately brought to my remembrance John 15:1-8. Then I heard these words from the Lord.


My children, I have said that I am the Vine and My Father is the Vinedresser. This depicts a people who are to be connected. I am even now in this time, calling My children to live the connected life. 

He asked several questions of me, and I believe that He may be asking them of you as well.

  • Are you still living disconnected?
  • Do you say you love Me but treat Me as though I am far off in the Heavenlies rather than that I am with you always?
  • Are you too busy for Me and making excuses for why you can't find time with Me?
  • Do you sense My presence when you worship and praise, or are you just singing a song?
Then He continued...

  • Would you watch that on your television if you knew I was sitting with you?
  • Would I enjoy the music you listen to and be singing with you?
  • Would you talk to your children or your spouse that way if I were sitting in the same room with you?
  • Would you vote the way that you do if I were standing with you at the polling place?
My children, I have said that I will never leave you or forsake you, yet many of you are still living on the fence. Spending time with Me on occasion but not really including Me in their daily lives, families, jobs, and more. 

I have filled you with My Spirit so that you will know that I am forever inside of you, and together we can change the world. I have given you My prayer language so that we are in constant communication and the enemy does not know what you are speaking to Me about. I sent My Spirit to comfort, but also to be your teacher.


1 John 2:27

But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

My children, in this time it is of the utmost importance that you stay connected to the Vine. You will need to hold on to Me, and I say don't let go because things will shake even more violently in the days to come, and I am calling you to be like Mary in this time. I love each of you but I have clearly shown you in Scripture that Martha was far too busy and worried about things in the natural. Had I not stopped her, she would have missed her visitation entirely. I adore you, My children, but you must know and understand that it was Mary who chose the better part. 

When I finished typing this out, I was reminded of one of my favorite songs called 'You Won't Relent,' which I have added a link for so that you can listen to it. I will add the words here below that came to me right away.

I don't wanna talk about You
Like You're not in the room
Wanna look right at You
Wanna sing right to You

Ask yourself a few more questions, beloved. Do you live your life treating Jesus as if He is a million miles away, or do you understand completely that He is ever with you and even indwells you by the Holy Spirit? Is it time to make some changes in your prayer time and daily lives? Jesus is not only in the room with whatever you are doing, saying, watching, or listening to, but He wants to have such a relationship with you that you know He is there and that you look right at Him and talk right to Him. 



Sheryl York ðŸ•Š️

Comments

Popular Posts

My Second Eagle Dream - March 19, 2024

What the Lord showed me about 3I Atlas & 3 Kim Clement prophecies (Blog)

The Eagle Dream - November 14, 2022