Moses My Servant Is Dead - Prophecy




I heard the Lord say, tell My people to ask Me to send an angel to place a coal upon their lips. For you are coming into a day and a time you have never lived in, experienced or seen in your lifetime. A time that many even written about in My word didn't see. You are coming into a time and even an hour when you, My children will go far beyond the things that My Son Jesus did and said. Far beyond cursing a fig tree or even calling forth the dead. What is coming you might ask? You, My children will be walking in 'greater things' and what you speak will come to pass in the negative (cursing) or the positive (calling forth) as soon as you speak it forth.

Isaiah 6:6-7 Then flew one of the seraphim [heavenly beings] to me, having a live coal in his hand which he had taken with tongs from off the altar; And with it he touched my mouth and said, Behold, this has touched your lips.

John 14:12 I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, if anyone steadfastly believes in Me, he will himself be able to do the things that I do; and he will do even greater things than these, because I go to the Father.

This My children is one reason for the delay you have experienced in brining all of this wickedness to an end. I needed more time to train My children to walk in the authority that was already given to them because they are My voice and My authority on this earth. Those that were placed in leadership roles in My church did not obey and teach My word correctly. Both the church and the world have taught you that you have no power and no authority. This was always a part of the enemies' plan. I Am even now preparing the hearts of My chosen ones so that they will refuse to walk in unbelief which would cause them to be unable to receive what I have for them. I am teaching My children who they are in Me so that they don't tear down the very people that I love and the very thing that I Am going to build with their mouths by speaking against My plan. For even in My word, I showed that I Am willing to shut the mouth of he who could not believe by sending Gabriel to speak to Zachariah and tell him that I was going to bless his wife Elizabeth even in her aged years with a son and she was to name him John. 

Luke 1:20 Now behold, you will be and will continue to be silent and not able to speak till the day when these things take place, because you have not believed what I told you; but my words are of a kind which will be fulfilled in the appointed and proper time.
 
I had a plan then, even as I have a plan now, My children. To bring that plan to fruition I needed not only Mary but also her relative Elizabeth and those around them to believe Me and to walk in obedience. Elizabeth would give birth to John many months earlier than My Son so that he could prepare the way for My Son and His ministry and that meant both Joseph and Zachariah would have to be included in that plan. Joseph was quickly in agreement after speaking to him in a dream, but Zachariah kept questioning My plan even though I sent an angel to speak to him. 

Luke 1:26-28 Now in the sixth month [after that], the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a town of Galilee named Nazareth to a girl never having been married and a virgin engaged to be married to a man whose name was Joseph, a descendant of the house of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary. And he came to her and said, Hail, O favored one [endued with grace]! The Lord is with you! Blessed (favored of God) are you before all other women!

Just as I had to have obedience in the days of old with those whom I had chosen, appointed and anointed, so do I need My remnant church, yes, My Ecclesia walking in that same obedience today. They must be walking so closely with Me that just like Jesus said about Himself, 'I only do what My Father does, and I only say what My Father says.' Those that I have chosen in this day to walk with Me and do mighty exploits will learn to walk with Me in the same way. Only doing what they see Me doing and only saying what they hear Me saying. For you My chosen ones will have such power and authority that whatever you speak it will come to pass. 

Job 27:4 My lips will not speak wickedness, Nor my tongue utter deceit.

You are in a day and a time when everything that you have ever known will change. You will be like the children of Israel in many ways but not as you would imagine as those that My servant Moses led out of Egypt did not see the promised land because of their unbelief and grumblings against Me and My servant Moses. It wasn't until Moses My servant was dead that Joshua was chosen to lead the younger generations into the land that I had for them. For in this hour My children there may be many of your brothers and sisters that do not enter in for I require not only that you believe Me and align with Me but also that you learn to move when I say move and stay when I say stay. You must be able to walk by faith and not by site as darker days approach continuing to stand therefore and see My salvation.

Joshua 1:2 “Moses My servant is dead. 

2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.

Unlike all the grumbling I heard before I parted the waters of the Red Sea at the obedience of Moses to raise his staff those following Joshua trusted Me. It took time to teach them and yet when it came time to go after the Giants in the land, they were finally willing. They were the people who would see the promised land. They had learned to walk by faith rather than by sight and stepped right into that Jordan River where I parted it for them so that they could go through on dry ground. 

My children it is time to ask yourself this question. Will you be one who grumbles and complains in fear before the Red Sea or will you be one who walks by faith and parts the waters by putting your own foot in and trusting Me?

I am even now preparing My Ecclesia to walk in that greater faith today and they will easily be able to not only step by faith into that water knowing full well that it will part for them, but they will also lead others to walk forward as well. My Remnant will believe and confess their healing and wholeness even before they see it. They will believe and confess provisions in this dire economy and the wealth transfer even before they see it. They will believe and decree with their own heart and mouths what they desire, and by using My words the manifestations will for them become instantaneous.

For I say to you this day, My children that church as you have always known it is dead and it will not be resurrected. Moses served Me well, but those who followed him were unable to move into the promised land. For 40 years they wandered in the desert worshipping Idols, grumbling and complaining and yet I was there. I protected them, I provided for them and not even a sandal on their foot wore out. It was never My desire to see them go through the things that they did, and it is not My desire for you now, but you My chosen ones must make choices and decisions that others may refuse to make. Separate yourselves. Do not let them pull you down. Do not let them distract you with what you know in your heart to be true. Do not let them steal your healing, the anointing or the power, and authority that I have given you and that I have placed upon your life by keeping you in a revolving cycle of unbelief, anger, gossip, slander and the like.

Exodus 33:16 For how then will it be known that Your people and I have found grace in Your sight, except You go with us? So we shall be separate, Your people and I, from all the people who are upon the face of the earth.”

2 Corinthians 6:17 Therefore “Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. 
  
It's time, its time, it's time My children. It's time for Me to take back the headship of My church. No longer will man rule over man and churches close the doors to My Spirit. For I the Lord will close the doors of those who refuse to allow My presence and I will bring down the leaders who have been hiding amongst you, My children. The wolves in sheep's clothing will finally be recognized with no ability to hide. I am even now exposing the hearts of those that you once thought were Mine. Those that you were sure would never turn from Me and never walk away. As things get darker, they refuse to see My light. You can easily see them now amongst your family and friends. They are those who make man their god. The blind leading the blind. They do not want to cross through the water to get to the other side. They have no desire to fight the giants and they will open their mouths loudly to let you and others know that you are deceived if you believe your God can do anything anymore. 


John 10:12 But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; 
and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them.

Matthew 15:14 so ignore them. They are blind guides leading the blind, and if one blind person guides another, they will both fall into a ditch.”

So, My children keep your eyes on Me. Keep your faith in Me and trust Me over all that you see for I will never leave you or forsake you says the Lord.


In His love and mine,   
      Sheryl L. York   ðŸ•Š️ 

Written October 23, 2023

Comments

Popular Posts

My Second Eagle Dream - March 19, 2024

The Eagle Dream - November 14, 2022

Have you ever tried to help God? Blog