No More Delay - blog/word





I went to bed last night hearing the words 'No more Delay'. I then woke up at 5 am hearing the Lord say, share Daniel 9 & 10 with the people today. I had to laugh when I was going into my office to get into prayer for the day and to seek the Lord on Daniel 9 & 10 when I saw that Dutch Sheets 'Give Him 15' was called 'No More Delay'. Talk about confirmation. Then I kept a word that Elijah List released from Donna Rigney to share but hadn't had time to read it yet. This morning, I knew I was to share it and guess what it was called... "Saturated in the Oil of Gladness – Delay Cannot Affect Us". You cannot make this stuff up. God is definitely speaking to His children and telling us that we need to understand the delay we've experienced but also that we are in a new season and there is no more delay, but we have to speak it loudly.


I find it interesting that so many don't understand the timing of God for things to happen for themselves or even in the world around us. When you pray God hears you and the prayer is answered. That's it. The prayer is answered. You may not always see the manifestation when you'd like to, but the prayer is answered immediately. It's up to us to believe it. Believe God hears us. Believe we have what we've prayed or that we have been given the answer. God never fails us. We simply look at things in the natural instead of believing it's been done in the spiritual realm and some stand in faith believing even if they don't see it yet others decide nothing is happening and give up on God way too quickly. I am even now being reminded of the story found in both Matthew and Mark when Jesus curses the Fig tree.

Matthew 21:19-20 NKJV

19 And seeing a fig tree by the road, He came to it and found nothing on it but leaves, and said to it, “Let no fruit grow on you ever again.” Immediately the fig tree withered away. 20 And when the disciples saw it, they marveled, saying, “How did the fig tree wither away so soon?”


Mark 11:12-14 NKJV


12 Now the next day, when they had come out from Bethany, He was hungry. 13 And seeing from afar a fig tree having leaves, He went to see if perhaps He would find something on it. When He came to it, He found nothing but leaves, for it was not the season for figs. 14 In response Jesus said to it, “Let no one eat fruit from you ever again.”

And His disciples heard it.


Mark 11:20-24 NKJV


20 Now in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots. 21 And Peter, remembering, said to Him, “Rabbi, look! The fig tree which You cursed has withered away.”

22 So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. 23 For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. 24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.


This story teaches us that when we speak it is immediate. When we pray to the Lord it is immediate. We are not the old church that is begging God to do something. He loves us. He wants us to be blessed. He wants us to be healed. He wants us to be financially blessed. He is not keeping anything from us. It is our own unbelief if we don't see something immediately that hurts us and lies to us saying God has not done it or God isn't answering my prayer. The story of Daniel gives us some insight.


People often look at Daniel 10, quote it, teach on it etc... but let's go back a bit further to Daniel 9. We all know Daniel had an exceptional relationship with the Lord. Daniels devotion to the Lord was beyond anything we see as Believers today. Even to being thrown into a den of hungry lions Daniel would not stop praying to his God. Evil men made it a law in his day purposely to get him in trouble with the King who actually loved him. But Daniel refused to stop praying and of course was caught praying to the God of Heaven & Earth. I want to bring something to your attention in Daniel 9. Let's read it.


Daniel 9:19-23 NKJV

 O Lord, hear! O Lord, forgive! O Lord, listen and act! Do not delay for Your own sake, my God, for Your city and Your people are called by Your name.”

20 Now while I was speaking, praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the Lord my God for the holy mountain of my God, 21 yes, while I was speaking in prayer, the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, reached me about the time of the evening offering. 22 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, “O Daniel, I have now come forth to give you skill to understand. 23 At the beginning of your supplications the command went out, and I have come to tell you, for you are greatly beloved; therefore, consider the matter, and understand the vision:


There are several things to see here. First Daniel praises the Lord and says, 'Do not delay'. Then he continues to pray, confessing his sins and even the sins of Israel but then he says something AMAZING. 'While I was speaking in prayer, the man Gabriel (Angel) reached me.' What? While he was still in prayer God sent him an answer through the Angel Gabriel. I would say that is immediate. Gabriel then says to Daniel 'At the beginning of your supplication the command went out'. God hears our prayers, and He answers us IMMEDIATELY. We have to become a people who believe that when we pray our Father not only hears our prayers, but He also answers us immediately. Don't look at the natural. Don't look at a sickness in your body or open your mouth against what you just prayed for by saying, 'oh well, I guess it didn't work.' NO, your prayer was answered immediately. We have to have patience to continue praising the Lord while we wait on the manifestation just as Daniel did. Now let's look at Daniel 10 because there are at times other factors but what I want you to see is that God didn't change. God still answered the prayer while Daniel was in prayer. 


Daniel 10:2-13 NIV

At that time I, Daniel, mourned for three weeks. I ate no choice food; no meat or wine touched my lips; and I used no lotions at all until the three weeks were over.

On the twenty-fourth day of the first month, as I was standing on the bank of the great river, the Tigris, I looked up and there before me was a man dressed in linen, with a belt of fine gold from Uphaz around his waist. His body was like topaz, his face like lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude.

I, Daniel, was the only one who saw the vision; those who were with me did not see it, but such terror overwhelmed them that they fled and hid themselves. So I was left alone, gazing at this great vision; I had no strength left, my face turned deathly pale and I was helpless. Then I heard him speaking, and as I listened to him, I fell into a deep sleep, my face to the ground.

10 A hand touched me and set me trembling on my hands and knees. 11 He said, “Daniel, you who are highly esteemed, consider carefully the words I am about to speak to you, and stand up, for I have now been sent to you.” And when he said this to me, I stood up trembling.

12 Then he continued, “Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them. 13 But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.


What I love about this is that the Angel tells Daniel that he is highly esteemed. Wow, AMAZING. Our love, faithfulness, commitment, tenacity and devotion to praying to our Heavenly Father is noticed and God literally had the Angel tell Daniel that 'you who are highly esteemed'. Do you feel that you are highly esteemed, and that God is hearing and answering your prayers? Many of you aren't feeling esteemed. You aren't even feeling that God is hearing you but dear ones He not only hears but also answers immediately but you need to believe it. This I believe is why God has me writing this today. If you are a child of God and you are praying, then you are like Daniel. You are highly esteemed as well and God is answering every prayer.

Now let's look a little deeper because this is awesome. The Angel tells Daniel that since the first day that he started praying his words were heard and he (the Angel) was sent in an immediate response, but this time there was a delay because Gabriel found himself held up because of something in the spiritual realm that he identifies as the Prince of Persia (who we know to be Satan) and that he had to get the Angel Michael involved so that he could get to Daniel with the Lord's answer to his prayer. So, in Daniel 10 we find a 21-day delay, but that delay wasn't a God thing. God heard. God sent the answer. God wasn't rejecting Daniel or ignoring the prayers of Daniel. God is the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8). If He answered Daniel immediately beloved, then He also does the same for you and me. We have a better covenant than they did in the Old Testament. The problem isn't God. He answers immediately but we have to believe that our prayers are answered immediately even if like the fig tree in Matthew & Mark we don't always see the manifestation yet. The fig tree didn't look like anything had happened to it because the disciples couldn't see the roots underground. They couldn't see in the natural what was already taking place. The fig tree was dead. By all appearances it looked the same, but the roots were dead because of the words of Jesus so very quickly after Jesus cursed the fig tree it withered and died. When did it die? Did it die immediately because Jesus cursed it and the roots that no one could see in that natural were dead which would lead to the entire tree dying or was it not dead until the disciples saw it as such with their own eyes. Dear ones, it was already dead. The Lord then gave me a prophetic word for you today so I will share. It is titled 'No More Delay'.

WORD...

And I heard the Lord say My children you must look beyond the natural to what I am doing underground (in the spirit). For I am doing things that you simply cannot see yet and therefore I need you My children to stand like Daniel did waiting on Me and My answer because I always send it to you immediately. For I have said in My word that I will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5) and I meant those words. I am always with you. I hear your cries, your praise, your worship and decrees My children. I see your devotion and I am ever rejoicing over your prayers that come up before me like incense (Psalm 141:2). The delay has seemed great but, in this time, I have been working on things that you knew not of. My angels are daily contending with princes of darkness and not just one. The delays you have experienced have come for many reasons. One My children is because of unbelief for I your Father already know the end from the beginning and through My prophetic voices I have been telling you that My purpose will stand.

Isaiah 46:10

I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’

Keep your eyes on Me in the days to come because your enemy (the prince of darkness) is still roaring LIKE a lion seeking whom he may devour. He is the father of lies (John 8:44b) and I need you to stand strong. Resist the devil and he has to flee (James 4:7). He cannot stand against the blood of My Son. The name of Jesus is above every other name including Cancer, Diabetes, heart failure and every sickness and disease. The name of Jesus is above Banks and Lawsuits or Court cases. Speak the blood and the name of Jesus over every single thing as you pray. I tell you My children that it is time and I need you to speak it out of your own mouth. Shout it out. Sing it out. Write it out and send it to all who will read it. NO MORE DELAY!! The prince of darkness must come down right now in this time. Speak it out loud morning and night. Your words have power and authority just like Mine do. I live inside of you. Let My Spirit pray through you in your Heavenly language. No longer allow the enemy to keep you from using the wonderful gifts that I have given to you. For I have already given you everything that pertains to life and Godliness.

2 Peter 1:3

His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.

It is through learning of Me that your life and world changes. It is only through the knowledge of Me that your healing will come, or your financial situation will change. I have already said that I wish above all things that you would prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers (3 John 1:2). My answer has already been sent and My glory is already here My children. Spend time with Me and in My word and you will learn to look beyond the natural as I open your eyes to see all the mighty Angels that are with you just as Elisha prayed for his servant and the servant saw an innumerable company of Angels with horses and chariots surrounding them (2 King's 6:7). You My children are not alone. For I your Heavenly Father am a jealous God, and I will not let you be taken out of My hands.

Exodus 20:5

you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, 

For even now I am doing a new thing. Before it springs up you will know it (Isaiah 43:19) and I am making a way in the wilderness. Yes, I have been shaking everything that can be shaken but you My children cannot be shaken. Step out of delay and into victory My children. For you must move beyond unbelief and into fulfillment. Now is the time and today is the day. Again, I say shout it My children. Sing a new song called 'No More Delay' for I have already given you the victory (Deuteronomy 20:4) in every area of your life. Use the name of Jesus and you will find that through the blood of My son and through his finished work you can take what has already been given. The victory is already here and there will be no more delay.


Revelation 10:6

And he swore by him who lives for ever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, “There will be 
no more delay!

Sheryl L. York

Subscribe to my Newsletters  subscribepage.io/tmpzdc

Sharing a song... Here comes the glory - https://youtu.be/6epoVFQwsNY?si=T2rnzaJ1y3ZCB8y

Comments

Popular Posts

My Second Eagle Dream - March 19, 2024

The Eagle Dream - November 14, 2022

Have you ever tried to help God? Blog