Ishbi-Benob in La Brea? Word & explanation



If that isn't the strangest title I've ever used, I hope it gets your attention.


A few days ago, I couldn't sleep and was up and down all night. Wondering why, praising, praying, etc. Then I finally fell asleep for a few minutes and woke up after having a dream that I couldn't remember, but I leave my TV on in my room with rain through the night to help me sleep, and somehow the rain stopped, and there was a podcast starting on the La Brea Tar Pits. I had no idea how it got there because the algorithms usually bring things into your feed because of the content that you watch, and neither my husband nor I watch stuff about museums, history, etc., but it did look interesting, so I watched the short podcast knowing something drew me to it. We don't live in California anymore and haven't for over 25 years, so what did this have to do with me, I asked out loud? Before I could say 'NOTHING,' The Lord answered me, and I heard the name Ishbi-Benob. At first, I couldn't understand what God was saying, and then I remembered through my studies of the Giants that the name Ishbi-Benob is found in 2 Samuel 21:16 and was apparently not only a Giant but, in fact, Ishbi-Benob was one of Goliath's brothers.


Goliath had four brothers: Lahmi, Ishbi-Benob, Saph, and an unnamed giant with six fingers and six toes on each hand and foot.

It all seemed a little odd. Not really something I was looking to hear about, write about, podcast about, or anything, but here I was wondering if God was trying to tell me something, so I continued to pray, and then it hit me, and I am sharing what I perceive God was saying to me.

He said, 'Everything that you've ever known or been taught has been a lie. So many things that you were told are nothing more than deception, diversion, and a cover-up for something else. I have shown you the La Brea Tar Pits because in the days ahead, you will begin to hear more truth that was kept from you by many museums and places that supposedly showcase your history. I am bringing this to your attention now because I know you will share this with others so that they are not shell-shocked when it comes out. I do not want my children to be in fear over the things that are about to come out. You know California. You have been to the La Brea Tar Pits, and there are actually things that were found in the Tar Pits, but they have hidden them from you, and to keep people from digging further or any deeper, they closed it off, stamped it as a historical site, turned it into a Museum of sorts, and a place off limits unless you were a guest and they could control your movements and direct your path through and around this site.

What did they find there, Lord? I asked. He said that they found the bones of Giants, and for many years now, the Deep State/Luciferians have tried to destroy the truth written about in My Bible so that they could get people to believe there is no God, there is no truth in My word. They want you to believe that the stories of the flood, Noah, and the Giants are just that. Stories! My child, there is much truth to come out in the days, months, and years ahead, and it has always been in My word. You will find that even your Smithsonian has buried and hidden much from you about the history of this earth. Watch the Smithsonian, for they have been an arm of the One World Order, controlling, hiding, and deceiving the American people for countless years. They have gone to great lengths to keep you from knowing the truth. They have gone to the greatest of extremes to make My Bible appear false so that people would reject Me, Jesus, and Holy Spirit. They have done anything and everything to remove the truth and any proof of My existence.


One article I found said;

The Page Museum at the La Brea Tar Pits, an arm of the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County, contains more than one million prehistoric specimens exhumed from the pits.


My Comments...

Also, the article says that in all that they found, they did find one human skull. Okay, so doesn't anyone think it's odd that out of supposedly more than a million prehistoric specimens, the thing they talk the least about is the human skull?

Is this prophetic? Well, not as much as all of you are used to. You're used to hearing about Nancy Pelosi, the Deep State, etc. I don't know why God brought this to my attention or had me write this out, but something must be coming that God wants us to be prepared for, so the fact that He wants me to share this is prophetic. While He is speaking to others about removing the Nephilim spirit from the earth, He is speaking to me about the bones of Giants.


And I will close with this... Brandon Biggs (who is not a prophet but a watchman) recently said that Scientists are already trying to pull a Jurassic Park. Even now, they are mixing DNA to create a Woolly Mammoth and a Saber-Tooth Tiger. He said that there may be a day when these creations are in a Zoo for all to visit. I found his comments interesting because the very first things mentioned in the article I read about the La Brea Tar Pits were a Woolly Mammoth and a Saber-Tooth Tiger... The very things the Lord showed him in a vision/encounter are the first things mentioned about the La Brea Tar Pits.



Sheryl York ðŸ•Š️

Check out my website

Comments

Popular Posts

My Second Eagle Dream - March 19, 2024

What the Lord showed me about 3I Atlas & 3 Kim Clement prophecies (Blog)

The Eagle Dream - November 14, 2022