OUT WITH THE OLD, AND IN WITH THE NEW ~ Prophecy
You have heard it said, out with the old and in with the new, and so I speak to the enemies of old in this day who are trying to rise again in the land and declare that you will not rise, for you had your day and now it is My day, My Time, and My way. Yes, this is a new day for My children to stand up, stand strong, and boldly walk in the giftings and callings that I have given to them. I say, rise up with no fear and know that I am with you. Know that I have never left you nor forsaken you, and in the days ahead you will clearly see that I am leading you, guiding you, providing for and protecting you and all that I have blessed you with, says the Lord.
Isaiah 43:19
Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert.
For I have said that I am doing a new thing, and I shall. You will not only know it, but you will hear of My great and mighty works, and you will see it manifest before your eyes as things come forth with more intensity now. My word is true, and it will not be stopped by the plans of the enemy. He is and always has been the forever loser. This will never change. For many in the world have been deceived and believe that somehow he is My equal, but I, your Father who sits in the heavens and laughs as I hold evil doers in derision, say be deceived no more. For My Son told you that He saw Satan fall like lightning. And I have seen him fall over and over. Simply read My word. Read of Noah and the flood; I destroyed his plan, then didn't I? Read of Sodom & Gomorrah; I destroyed the cities and the people that had become completely corrupt. Read about the Tower of Babel, beloved, as it is important in this time that you read them again with fresh eyes. Do not even read these stories with what anyone has taught you, for it is I who have said that it is My Holy Spirit who will teach you.
John 14:26
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
I, your Heavenly Father, am doing it again, My children. Put away your rapture rugs and come sit with Me so that I can tell you about the new thing that I am doing in this time. Ask yourself what really happened in the days of Noah. Did I remove Noah from this earth? No, I did not. I removed all the wickedness and evil, and I preserved Noah and his family to continue in My plan for mankind and this earth. Did I destroy Lot, or did I send My angels to remove him and then destroy all the wickedness and evil that had overtaken the cities of Sodom & Gomorrah over in his time? Did I remove all of mankind when they built the Tower of Babel, or did I simply intervene in their plans and scatter them all across the world so that they could not accomplish what they had agreed upon against Me? I allow much until My children cry out to Me again, and then just as I did in the book of Judges when the hearts of My children turn back to Me, I step back in to help them and to deliver them. No, I have never said that I would give the earth over to evil
Psalm 115:16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord’s; But the earth He has given to the children of men.
Let's look at what Jesus really warned us of. Men use these scriptures to say we are in the time of the rapture. A story they've been taught, some by well-meaning preachers and some by those who purposely lead you astray. Read it again and note the words that I had My daughter underline for you. I save My own and destroy only what cannot be saved.
Luke 17:26-30
26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.
My Son spoke it to you clearly, but it has been misinterpreted time and time again, some by well-meaning preachers but some by wolves to keep you from My truth, which is that I love you, My children, and My thoughts toward you are of peace and not of evil. Yes, I do have an expected end for you, but it is not at all what you have been taught. Have I not said that My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts? I speak to you this day, My children, and say, it is long past time for you to get into My word and spend time with Me. This world and the ways of man cannot help you in what is still to come. Read again even the scriptures that may have confused you, for I am not the author of confusion. Have all the prophecies of the Old Testament come to pass in your day? Just as many years went by while men and women of old waited for My Son to be born, there are still prophecies that have been hidden in plain sight.
Jeremiah 31:34
34 No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”
Ask yourself, My child, have you ever heard of or experienced a time when all know Me? No, My child, you have not. In fact, today you are witnessing sheer hatred of the Jews and Christians like no other time in history, but get ready because you are on the verge of living in the words I spoke through My prophet Jeremiah. I, your Father, am the Creator of Heaven & Earth. Without Me nothing was created, and I am even now bringing light out of the darkness because the darkness can never overtake My light. What did My prophet Ezekiel speak?
Ezekiel 34:26-30
26 I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing. 27 Then the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase. They shall be safe in their land; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bands of their yoke and delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved them. 28 And they shall no longer be a prey for the nations, nor shall beasts of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and no one shall make them afraid. 29 I will raise up for them a garden of renown, and they shall no longer be consumed with hunger in the land, nor bear the shame of the Gentiles anymore. 30 Thus they shall know that I, the Lord their God, am with them, and they, the house of Israel, are My people,” says the Lord God.’
Do you believe that there was ever a time in history when My people Israel experienced this? No, My child, they have lived under horrendous persecution and the almost constant threat of death. They have had their land, yes, the land that I have given to them, stolen from them over and over. I, your Heavenly Father, have never forgotten My covenant. My Covenant stands to this day because it is not with a government created by man but with those that I love and those who have chosen to love Me and make a covenant with Me. Yes, it is with Abraham's seed, so do not fear, My child, what is to come, because I will never break My covenant with you. Remember one very important thing today, My children, that I am not a man that I should lie. My promises are true, and I change not.
Isaiah 55:11
11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
Read My word again. Learn of Me. Know My Son Jesus. Get reintroduced to My Holy Spirit, for He too is God. He is a full part with Jesus and Me, and it is long past time to accept Him into your life, your homes, your churches, and your world. For without My Holy Spirit, you will be crushed under the weight of what is still to come. Without the protection that I, your Father, want to give you, found in Psalm 91, you may have difficult days ahead. My children, I do not want you to have anything to fear, but it is the truth that sets people free, and I must expose and open up everything now in this time so that everything that has been prophesied in recent years as well as years gone by will begin to come to pass in your lives and in this world because My word CANNOT COME BACK TO ME VOID.
Joel 2:28“And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions.
Sheryl York 🕊️
America Reimagined

Comments
Post a Comment