I received this word on September 17th...
My children, I come to you today to give you a glimpse of what is to come. For many look at everything in the political, but I, your Father, see deeper roots that have been hidden well, yet have been used to try to destroy this nation, and My hand is changing things behind the scenes, but it is now time for it to come to the forefront.
Some of you have been called far beyond the 4 walls of a church, and many have been deceived into believing they are not serving Me if they aren't standing at a pulpit, on a worship team, or traveling the world doing missionary work. Do we need Preachers, Teachers, Prophets, Evangelists, and Pastors? Is worship important in the gathering of My people? Yes, it is, My children, but not all are called to the same gifts. I clearly said in My word that I gave some to be (Ephesians 4:11). Not all are called into ministry, but all are called by Me, says the Lord.
I've called some to the tops of the other Six Mountains, and yes, I have even called some to Entertainment.
- Producers
- Directors
- Writers
- Actors
- Singers
and so much more. The movies and TV shows that you see today will be gone. The people will rise up and say no more. We will not eat the filth that you are forcing upon us or our children any longer. They will rise up in protest. They will stop supporting Movie Apps that they know lead them and their children astray. My people will stand in the gap through prayer, yes, but they will also come out of hiding and will share the gifts that I have placed within them to create Movies, TV shows, and even music that will lift up, lead people to the light, and glorify Me. My Son will be lifted up, and the Holy Spirit will move through this nation, teaching, comforting, and revealing My love.
You, My beloved children, will watch as theaters become altars. Yes, things you thought you'd only see in a church will happen even in theaters that showcase Movies and Plays. My people will support Movies & Television just as they did with The Sound of Freedom, which opened the eyes of millions in many nations to what is really happening in this world. Also, The Chosen Series, which introduced people to My Son and His disciples and could not be kept off the big screen, no matter how hard man tried, and they did, says the Lord, but I moved My hand for the people to see them, and lives were changed.
My Spirit will move upon those watching, and people of all ages will fall to their knees in repentance for the life they have lived and the condition of their hearts. Blinders will come off multitudes, and many will run to the House Churches, but they will not fall into that same old deception that all are somehow called to ministry inside the 4 walls of a church. No, they will know the truth, and the truth will set them free to walk in the gifts and callings that I have placed on them individually.
Theaters will have to have ministers of the gospel available to pray for and serve the people. There will be no need for a preacher because My Spirit will convict through love, and hearts will swell with that love for their fellow man. Tears will flow, and hearts will melt as years of hardness soften to a place where, rather than anger, rage, and hate controlling their minds and deceiving their hearts, the people will experience hope, forgiveness, and love that will penetrate even the darkest heart, and they will be instantly delivered from demonic strongholds that kept so many in a bondage they didn't even know they were captured in.
Fashion will change. Yes, men will dress like men and women will dress like women, but I say modesty will become the new norm of the day. Dressing to seduce will be washed away from the minds of both men and women as Baal is brought down and the Asherah Poles are burned to the ground by My hand touching and cleansing the earth. The clothing industry will be completely transformed, and no longer will people be looking for the newest fad, but clothing will be used for its intended purpose as a covering. Clothing will be comfortable, colorful, and bring smiles to all because there is no hidden agenda.
Music will change, and those who sold out to Satan will walk away or give their lives to My Son. Music written and performed for Satan will no longer be tolerated as the people see that their grandparents and even their parents were right. Satan does use music to steal the minds of the young and turn multitudes away from the One True and Living God who created them and loves them.
Music will be transformed no matter what genre because the hearts of the writers and singers will change, and they will want to glorify Me as a God of love, and they will glorify My Son. Will all music be praise and worship? No, My child, but there will be a thread of hope, peace, faith, family, freedom, and even love that will speak to the listener's heart rather than words that are intentionally sung to control the minds of many.
You ask, "Lord, will all know you?" Yes, My child, for I tell you the truth. Much error has been taught about the end times, and many are waiting on their rapture rugs, but they are missing Me and My ways entirely. My Son warned that there would be days of 'Noah or Lot' ahead, and this is where you are right now, My children. I did not take Noah or Lot out of this world. No, My child, after countless years of longsuffering I wiped out the evil and started over, and that is what I am doing even now. I gave the earth to man, and I have said that the gates of hell would not prevail. As the minds of many are blown in the days to come, you will see the words of Jeremiah, My prophet, come to pass, saying....
Jeremiah 31:34 NLT
34 And they will not need to teach their neighbors, nor will they need to teach their relatives, saying, ‘You should know the Lord.’ For everyone, from the least to the greatest, will know me already,” says the Lord. “And I will forgive their wickedness, and I will never again remember their sins.”
This I declare to this new generation in this new era. Because My Spirit is being poured out, even those that you could have never imagined to accept My Son will be transformed right before your eyes. The walls of hatred will fall like Jericho, and your prodigals will fall to their knees in humility, asking for forgiveness and turning their hearts back home. In the days to come, many will see loved ones come home in tears. Forgive, My children, forgive, for this will be a test for the hearts of many. Will you remember what I have forgiven you for? Will you remember what My Son endured so that you could be forgiven?
To My writers, I say, write. Many of My children have books, TV Series, movies, and songs within them, but they allowed the intimidation of what was popular in the world to hold them back. I am a Creator and I made you in My image didn't I? I am the Breaker, and I say NOW is the time to write. Begin that book you've always had in your heart. Edit the one you've never published. Dust off that manuscript and be prepared to submit it to whoever I send you to. Bring out those poems and add the final words to that song that stumped you for so long. For I will begin in the days ahead to download things to those who will use them. Remember, My children, the story of the talents (Matthew 25). Do not bury the gifts that I, your Father, have given to you.
My children, there has never been a time like you are living in NOW! Each of you was born for such a time as this. Do not be fearful of the days to come but be prayerful and ever listening for My voice because there will never will be a time like this again. Together, we can make Movies, Television, music, and even Fashion GODLY again. All that is before you is brand new. My Spirit is being poured out on My sons and daughters even now. In the days and months ahead, you will witness with your own eyes the fall of countless wicked and evil men and women, but My Remnant will rise, and My glory will truly be seen on them, says your God.
Isaiah 60:1-7 NKJV
Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the Lord will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you. The Gentiles shall come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising.
Sheryl York 🕊️
Comments
Post a Comment