My Children, You are the Head and Not the Tail ~ Word

 


My children, I say to you this day that you are the head and not the tail, and you were always meant to be above and not beneath. For the deceiver has lied to many of you and has crushed the spirit that I, your Father, have put in you, says the Lord.


1 John 4:4 NKJV

You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.


In the days to come, My children will be lifted up, and those who have proven that they do not love Me or follow My Son will be brought low. For I have given opportunity after opportunity for those who once did follow who, through deception, were seduced by evil, have become dull of hearing and no longer see with their eyes. For if they truly knew who I am, they would hear Me and see what I am doing in this time, and they would turn to Me so that I could heal them. Yes, people are perishing; that is not My heart for them. It happens because the gospel has become veiled; their minds have become blinded, and they refuse to allow My Light to shine on them.

I remind you again, My children, that My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts. For if any man sets himself up as a god because of what he thinks in his own finite mind, he is already deceived because his mind is at enmity (opposition) with Me. But even knowing this, many follow like the blind leading the blind. I tell you the truth, My children. Scripture gives you the truth, and yet there has never been a day like today when you must listen to My words and hear My voice. For many will miss out on what I have for them because they have allowed themselves to live under the doctrines of man rather than being led by My Spirit, which is the only way forward. Jesus said that He had to go because He knew that I would send Holy Spirit to dwell inside of you, but to those who do not accept Him, you are rejecting Us.


I Have Given You the Proof...

Look, My children, at what I did in the lives of Daniel, Joseph & even Mordecai. Because this is what I am doing even now, and you will see it. For I have said that the thoughts that I think toward you are of peace and not of evil. Yes, it is I who have an expected end for you, and that expected end is to love and bless you. You, My children, are not entering days of doom and gloom as some prophecy. Yes, there are things still to come, but NO, and again I say, NO, these are the days for My children to shine, so wake up, My children, for this is a day to sow so that you will have a harvest to reap. My Great Reset is upon you, and you will experience an unprecedented turnaround in every aspect of life. My plans have always been before you, yet hidden from you through lies and deception. Sit with Me, and I will tell you to reread Daniel, Jeremiah, Zephaniah, and maybe, for the first time, read the book of Enoch. 


See Jeremiah 31:34 NKJV

See Daniel

See Zephaniah


Enoch 1:1

The words of the blessing of Enoch, with which he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation when all the wicked and godless people are removed from the earth

&

Enoch 1:8

But with the righteous He will make peace. He will safeguard His elect, and they will have mercy. And then they will all belong to God, and they will be prosperous and blessed. He will help them, and He will establish peace through them.


Have you ever seen a day like this, My children? No, you have not, and unless I do what is necessary, it would be impossible, but with Me all things are possible. Daniel, Joseph & Mordecai were all called by Me at a young age, and they had many difficulties to walk through in their lives, but then the day came. My day of deliverance came for them, and My day of deliverance is upon you now. My children, it is time to walk in that excellent spirit that I have called you to. For it was possible in Daniel's day, and it will be possible in yours as well because I will no longer allow the ungodly to rule over you. Yes, My prophetic voices have told you that I, your Father, am removing the Nephilim spirit that has tried to decimate My earth and destroy My people, and this is true, for I have said enough is enough!


You Are Above Only and Not Beneath...

Read their stories again, My children, because just like whiplash, you will go from the prison to the palace. Some of you will go from death's door to writing new laws for your lands, and some will go from what feels like the lion's den right into rulership, but ALL of My children must learn My ways because you are called to walk in excellence. Excellence, My children, not perfection. My Son died on the Cross to pay for your sins; this is not what I speak of. I am speaking to you again about having an excellent spirit. Daniel, Joseph & Mordecai had an excellent spirit, and though their stories are read over and over, one thing is missed. They were not just put over lands or a few people. No, they were lifted up and put over all the peoples of all the land. My children, do you not know that each one of them was given charge even over the evil ones of their day? 


DANIEL...

In Daniel's day I gave Nebuchadnezzar a dream that none of his magicians, enchanters, sorcerers, or astrologers could interpret. All were at his mercy even unto death, but I gave Daniel the dream and the interpretation, and I was able to lift him up because He knew it was not him. He told the King the truth about who I was. He spoke My name out of his mouth without fear, saying, 'God is the Revealer of Mysteries.' Daniel remained humble in his own eyes, and so I was able to make him the head and not the tail, above only and not beneath any man. Daniel was lifted up to the highest position and became ruler over the entire province of Babylon. He even became the ruler over the wise men, which included the magicians, enchanters, sorcerers, and astrologers. Wickedness did not have dominion over him. I put them under his feet.

Daniel took his position a step further and even had his friends made rulers under him. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego became Administrators over the Province.

Daniel 2:47-48 NKJV

47 The king answered Daniel, and said, “Truly your God is the God of gods, the Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, since you could reveal this secret.” 48 Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many great gifts; and he made him ruler over the whole province of Babylon, and chief administrator over all the wise men of Babylon.


JOSEPH...

I also used dreams to raise up Joseph. He already knew because of dreams I'd given to him that one day his life would look much different. My children, many of you have had prophetic dreams yourself. Get them out and dust them off. Believe again because they are on the horizon. Pharaoh then called together all the magicians and wise men, and they could not interpret the dreams that I had given to him. But I reminded the Chief Butler of Joseph from his time in prison, and at the fulness of time he stepped up and told Pharaoh about him. Joseph too remained humble, saying to Pharaoh, “It is not in me; God will give Pharaoh an answer of peace.” Joseph told him what both of his dreams meant, and Pharaoh raised him to 2nd in command because he saw no one else with such excellence. Joseph was set over all the land and the peoples, and this included the wise men and the magicians of Pharaoh's court.

Genesis 41:39-41 NKJV

39 Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, “Inasmuch as God has shown you all this, there is no one as discerning and wise as you. 40 You shall be over my house, and all my people shall be ruled according to your word; only in regard to the throne will I be greater than you.” 41 And Pharaoh said to Joseph, “See, I have set you over all the land of Egypt.”


MORDECAI...

Mordecai did not interpret dreams, but I did use Him in a very different way. He raised Hadassah to be beautiful inside and out, and then one day in the court I allowed him to overhear 2 Guards conspiring to kill Ahasuerus, and he reported it to Esther (Hadassah). This I knew would be written in the book of records so that, in My perfect timing, a sleepless Ahasuerus would have it read to him. My children, I already know the end from the beginning, and I knew that Haman was going to attempt to annihilate My people. Just like Joseph & Daniel, deliverance would come. One of the greatest reversals ever known took place by My hand as I turned everything around, and Mordecai was raised up to 2nd in command, and he too was put over all the land and all the peoples, including the wise men.

Esther 10:1-3 NKJV

And King Ahasuerus imposed tribute on the land and on the islands of the sea. 2 Now all the acts of his power and his might, and the account of the greatness of Mordecai, to which the king advanced him, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Media and Persia? 3 For Mordecai the Jew was second to King Ahasuerus, and was great among the Jews and well received by the multitude of his brethren, seeking the good of his people and speaking peace to all his countrymen.


See through My eyes, My children. I am a loving Father. I am a God who redeems and restores, and you must now realize that ALL things are possible with Me, and you truly can do nothing without Me. Yes, I can take you from the prison to the palace, and I will make many of you rulers over multitudes because I can trust you to have My heart for the people just as Mordecai showed his people. I, your Father, can make your dreams come true. Do not look to the right or to the left, and do not let fear get in you, for once the Great & Terrible Day is over, it will seem as though you are truly living in a dream. I will restore your health, your families, and give back to you all that was stolen far above all you could ask or think. 

It is time, My children, and I again, I say that season is upon you. Know Me and recognize that it has always been My desire for you to be the head like Daniel, Joseph, and Mordecai, and you will never again have to be the tail. I am calling each of you to come up higher. It is time to walk on water. No longer allow yourself to be beneath again. For I am the King of ALL kings, and you are kings and priests with Me. I have given you authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and I have given you all authority over ALL the works of the evil ones. Rise up, My children, and use it in this time, says your God.


Sheryl York ðŸ•Š️

Check out my website

Comments

Popular Posts

My Second Eagle Dream - March 19, 2024

What the Lord showed me about 3I Atlas & 3 Kim Clement prophecies (Blog)

The Eagle Dream - November 14, 2022