The Calm Before the Storm ~ Prophecy

 


My children, this is the calm before the storm. Yes, a storm is coming. Not just in the natural, but also in the spiritual realm. Just as Elisha prayed that I would open the eyes of his servant, so am I hearing the cries of My people to open the eyes of those they love who have been blinded by the spirit of religion and the culture of the day, and as I remove the scales from their eyes, they will have the ability to see the war that rages around you all in the spiritual realm. For My angels have been given charge, and yes, they are camped round about you, but they are in a very real war to protect My children and to fight for those who are called by My name. 

La Brea says the Lord. Watch. For the tar pits are not what you've been told. Look for this to be exposed, for the truth will be told that it was all a cover-up to hide the bones of giants. There are many things hidden, My children, so that people will look to anything but Me or My word. The Smithsonian and other museums and places that hold your history are lying to you and hiding things even now. But I say there is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed. I am the revealer of secrets, and many in the days to come will fall because the truth will no longer stay hidden.

They will be caught. Liars will be punished, says the Lord. Their punishment will be that of their own making, for their own family and friends will turn on them. These liars in high and lofty positions will be rejected and scorned for knowingly deceiving the people. Stop now, says the Lord. For I, the God of Heaven and Earth, love you, but many who are calling Me their Father have deceived themselves because the truth is, their father is none other than the father of lies.

John 8:44 NKJV

You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

Turn back to Me now, My children. For I have warned over and over of the destruction that waits at noonday, and My very own children are ignoring My voice as I speak through My prophetic vessels that I have raised up for such a time as this.

My children, let Me say this once again: what you are experiencing is the calm before the storm. For just as your weather men and women can see ahead to warn of Hurricanes, tornadoes, and storms, so have I warned you and given you the news before the news of a Great Storm that has been building and building and is even now barreling down on you, O United States of America.

Prepare your hearts and your minds for the things to come spiritually, just as you would your home and property in the natural if something unprecedented was coming. For I, your Father, love you, My children, and I have gone out of My way to make sure that you are not caught off guard by raising up countless men and women that you would listen to or that you could identify with. Those who have listened will not fear. In fact, through difficulty it will seem as though they are walking on water through it all. But those who have rejected the warnings that I have sent through My chosen vessels warning of what is to come will be shell-shocked. They will not be able to blame Me, says the Lord. No, their eyes will finally be opened.

For many, what I am about to do will be welcomed and usher in a brand new day. A day when some will realize that they lived their lives as Saul. Thinking they were serving Me when the reality is they were serving man and religion and not Me at all. Those whose eyes will be opened will be given a new name. Like Saul, who became Paul, My children, many will rise up out of death, doom, and destruction and hear My call. These will love Me and serve Me, and they will no longer persecute My children or Me, and it is these that will take the gospel to the furthest parts of the world. They will become My truth tellers, and that truth will set countless others free, says your God. 

John 8:32 NKJV

And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”


Sheryl York ðŸ•Š️

Check out my website

Comments

Popular Posts

My Second Eagle Dream - March 19, 2024

What the Lord showed me about 3I Atlas & 3 Kim Clement prophecies (Blog)

The Eagle Dream - November 14, 2022