You're So Much Closer Than You Think ~ Word

 



This morning, in my time with the Lord, I heard these words. Sheryl, tell My children that they are already walking with Me in the cool of the day. So, I jotted it down and went to Genesis 3 to read the account of Adam walking with the Lord. Then the Lord began speaking to Me about how so many of us desire to have the same relationship that Adam had with Him when he walked with Him in the Garden in the cool of the day, but the Lord says...

Tell My children, that many of them are walking with Me even now, and you just haven't realized it because you are still looking at things through natural eyes. You limit yourselves when you walk after the flesh and not after the spirit. You bind Me up when you do not take the time to learn of My Spirit. I am Spirit and I am Life. For scripture speaks of walking in the spirit and not after the flesh (Romans 8:1). This is what I have been working in you My children.

When I created Adam, I created him in My image and My likeness. I breathed life into him, and yes, he became flesh, but Adam was also spirit, and he and I walked together in the garden in the cool of the day, not in a physical presence but in the spirit. He knew Me. He knew My presence and He heard My sound (Genesis 3:8). He did not have to see Me in a form as the glory filled the Garden and My presence was known to him daily.

Moses walked with Me and He knew Me. Joshua heard My voice and had an experience with Me. Enoch became so close to Me that I brought him to Heaven to be with Me. My children, you are just as close to Me as any one of them. Many of you have learned and grown throughout the years of trials and difficulty and so I say remember, My children. Look back in time, and you will see how very much you have changed and how very much you have grown. 

Many of you identified as Beleivers but lived completely after the flesh. Some who are hearing this now didn't even acknowledge Me, My Son or My Holy Spirit. See with a different perspective. Look through the eyes of love, My children, for in this time people of all countries and walks of life are now turning to My Son and calling out to Me. Some are doing so because of you. Why? Because you have grown and love Us so much that you are sharing your heart, your testimonies and your relationship and not a Religion.

Take a minute to reflect on who you are today. Do not look at the negative saying 'but I didn't spend time with Him today', no look to the positive and say, I love Him and I will make time for Him. Many are now praying daily, interceding for others, praising and worshiping Me, reading scripture, and sitting and listening as My prophetic voices have asked you to do. I said that if you would seek Me, you would find Me, My children (Jeremiah 29:13) and that you have. 

My children, I remind you that My Son said, 'among those born of women there has not risen one greater than John the Baptist; but he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he (Matthew 11:11). This has not changed. I see you much differently than you see yourself. Your baby steps have turned into giant leaps. You have grown into My beautiful children who share light everywhere that you go and I your Father say, well done (Matthew 25:21)to all who are still standing and believing Me for what I am doing right now in your world.


Sheryl York ðŸ•Š️

Check out my website



Comments

Popular Posts

My Second Eagle Dream - March 19, 2024

What the Lord showed me about 3I Atlas & 3 Kim Clement prophecies (Blog)

The Eagle Dream - November 14, 2022