The Fog/ ~ Cat Dream
I had a dream before I woke up this morning that started out a bit scary. I was in a large house. No, it was not the house I am in today. I did not recognize the house, but in the dream, it felt as though it was where I lived. A darkness and a fog all of a sudden rolled in, kind of in an unusual way for the time of day. I mean it was noticeable. It actually felt creepy. In the dream, I knew something was going on and that it wasn't normal. I began walking around the house, making sure windows were locked. Sometimes checking them twice.
Even though it was hard to see beyond my own property line, I did see a few things that seemed impossible. The first thing that I saw was an enormous cat. I don't mean just a big cat, and not even a lion or tiger. I mean, I can't even explain how big this thing was, walking in the distance as if it were walking over the tops of trees. Huge, Massive, very, very big is all I can say. I guess it would be the size of a very large dinosaur if I had to explain what I saw. If that wasn't odd enough, I then saw something the same size that looked like the bones of a dinosaur walking across in the distance as well. It was bones walking, and not like Ezekiel's dry bones but the bones of something that lived in the past, up and walking again.
Fear tried to grip me. I was alone. What on earth was this, I wondered? Then people started showing up at my house. At first, they too were fearful of the darkness, the unusual fog, and what could be out there, but I had locked every single window and door and assured those who came that they were safe inside. The house had a lot of windows, so we could all see outside, and I wondered if the cat or something else would come right to the house. I don't think that any of these people saw what I had seen, so I said nothing. I didn't want to instill fear.
The next thing I saw was my sister Michell riding up on a 4-wheeler. In my mind, I was thinking, leave it to her to have no fear of whatever this is and just come riding on over completely unprotected by a vehicle she could have locked herself inside of... lol. She wasn't even with her husband or son. Just all by herself outside in the dark fog.
When she came in, I asked her where her son was. I had the impression already that her husband was out looking around the perimeter of the property as security or something to keep whatever all of this was away from the house and the flood of people that were filling it. I also knew other men were out doing the same, although I didn't have names. I didn't know all these people, but more and more kept coming. My sister told me her son would come in soon; he too was out checking the perimeter.
Finally, I was walking around inside the house and was hearing what people were talking about. I noticed that there was no fear. I mean, fear was totally gone. How they originally came (fearful and alone) was now replaced with peace, security, and fellowship as they were all sitting around talking to each other, comfortable and safe inside.
I overheard what they were saying, and I cracked up. They were saying things like, 'Is this the best they can do to scare us into submission? Do they really think this is going to work or make us follow them when we know it is them doing this? Also, things like, they may have us shut in, but at least we are together, and we have each other to get through this. Another thing I heard was, they must really think we are stupid to believe there are things out there that can hurt us, etc...
After I had the dream, I thought most people would just brush this aside as a pizza dream, but as I meditated on it, I asked God what He was saying, and what came to me was this.
Interpretation: A time is coming upon you quickly where something dark and maybe even terrifying will drive you into your home, but you won't be alone for long. You have been and still are being set up for such a time as this to be there for others because I have strengthened you. It is wisdom to take precautions (locking the windows and doors), but do not allow yourself to be so fearful that you won't open the door to those who need you in their time of worry and concern because they will come to you for support, knowing it is a safe place. Open your door to all who come and give them a place to gather, pray, fellowship, and gain strength for the next moves of the evil ones. I was then reminded of a few scriptures that I will share below, but more may come in the days ahead.
Matthew 18:20
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”
Exodus 8:22
And in that day, I will set apart the land of Goshen, in which My people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there, in order that you may know that I am the Lord in the midst of the land.
Deuteronomy 23:14
For the Lord your God walks in the midst of your camp, to deliver you and give your enemies over to you;
Although in the natural there was no evidence that God was with us (i.e., nobody preaching, no Bibles sitting around), there is no peace and safety without Him. Jesus is our peace, and God is our safety and protector. The people went from coming to my home in fear to fellowshipping amongst themselves and finding peace and safety in the midst of something that could be terrifying.
I believe this is regarding my ministry somehow. God reminded me of all the wonderful letters that I receive from subscribers thanking me for what I do in sending out prophecies through 'It's Going to be Biblical' and even through posting 'Prophecies Being Fulfilled'. Countless people have sent me to tears reading their beautiful notes, cards, and letters about how afraid of everything they were until they connected with me or subscribed, and through reading what the prophets have been saying and especially agreeing on, they now have no fear of what the enemy is planning to do. I've heard from several since 2021, when I started America Reimagined, that they run to their email in the mornings to get the Newsletter every day. 😠Yes, they could just follow Julie Green or Carolyn or Christina or Lori or Hank or Barry, but putting them all together in one place reveals confirmations of what our Heavenly Father is saying. Putting together the prophecies being fulfilled shows that He isn't just speaking and speaking and speaking, but He is also doing what He promised He would do.
This dream may have been given to me personally for encouragement to continue doing what I do. Why? Because I admit I question it quite often because I want to be doing exactly what God wants me to be doing, but this dream, I believe, reveals that people will keep coming, and as they do, they will go from a place of fear and maybe even hopelessness to a place of faith and fellowship with others of like mind. However, this dream could also be for you, the subscriber or the person reading this now who needs to know that there are countless people out there who believe the same way that you do. The Newsletters, my website, and podcasts are a connecting place, and to those who continue with me, I believe God is saying we are building Goshen. It probably isn't at one home like in the dream, but He is calling you to be a place where people can go for peace and safety. You, beloved, know the truth. The truth is daily setting you free, and we are the ones who others will turn to because multitudes of people are going to be shocked at what the enemy tries to throw at the world and at each of us next.
I pray the Lord gives you something out of this dream. He wants us to know His love, have hope, walk in peace, and feel safe and protected in the midst of this evil we are living in today.
Serving King Jesus!
Sheryl York 🕊️

Comments
Post a Comment